6nmh08

German Shorthair PointerPoodles

They were born April 1st. Will be ready weekend of May 27th. Right now it appears they will have more of a straight coat than a curly poodle coat but that may change with time. They all have some kind of white on chest, chin, or feet.

Both parents are good retrievers and will make good hunting companions or family pets. Will have been socialized with young children as well. Just putting together a list of anyone who may be interested. 5 females, 3 males.  Will have at least first round of shots, second round depending on age when they go to new home. Pictures of parents are included.

Asking $1000 each. 

5A16CC37-0C0B-4DD9-A216-C098F5A223A4.jpeg

13DCA531-2275-40E8-B560-6EC99DDED812.jpeg

8ECAD3C9-09C3-46D6-866C-ECF12B960C7A.jpeg

457D9656-1C23-45E1-BB8A-3A4B51114A5D.jpeg

077B0AE9-E4EF-446F-AD9C-65F2BBE64F69.jpeg

091E96C0-EE4D-427F-B488-7D453481A03B.jpeg

D752D812-3882-4EFD-8754-37AD107A10CF.jpeg

13EE19A8-2110-4948-A355-A57C01D409E4.jpeg

74C28377-3649-4511-80D0-BEBAB3622431.jpeg

27879546-2986-4F50-9CB4-94D4A447D407.jpeg

• Wow! 1

I'm having a tough time picturing a pointing poodle much less a GSP/poodle cross hunting 🐕...was this supposed to be posted on April 1st or am I just barking up the wrong tree??? Has anyone ever seen this cross bred type of hunting dog in the field???

Apparently I spoke too soon as there is in fact a valuable hunting dog known as a "German Shorthaired Pointerpoodle"

• Like 1

A few duck hunters I knew from years back would hunt with Labradoodles (before they got trendy with all the skanks in Scottsdale) and they worked great as retrievers. 

If I were in the market for another pup, this mix would certainly be intriguing. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dmoto said:

A few duck hunters I knew from years back would hunt with Labradoodles (before they got trendy with all the skanks in Scottsdale) and they worked great as retrievers. 

If I were in the market for another pup, this mix would certainly be intriguing. 

Definitely an intriguing mix.

7 minutes ago, drcarr said:

Apparently I spoke too soon as there is in fact a valuable hunting dog known as a "German Shorthaired Pointerpoodle"

They have potential to turnout to be good hunting pups 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, drcarr said:

I'm having a tough time picturing a pointing poodle much less a GSP/poodle cross hunting 🐕...was this supposed to be posted on April 1st or am I just barking up the wrong tree??? Has anyone ever seen this cross bred type of hunting dog in the field???

A Pudelpointer? As fugly as that dog is he is lucky to nail that biatch but the pups are cute as heck. I can't fathom $1k a pup though for a mutt. Maybe after they have won a few ribbons in field trials but to each his own.

• Like 4

Newbie asking 1K each for puppies. Pics of pups look a lot like many pics of lab litters, not seeing GSH or Poodle in any. Didn’t CL crack down on puppy scams?  No one else suspicious here?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

Newbie asking 1K each for puppies. Pics of pups look a lot like many pics of lab litters, not seeing GSH or Poodle in any. Didn’t CL crack down on puppy scams?  No one else suspicious here?

I can vouch that this is not a scam.  I sold them the poodle and docked the puppies tails my self.  They are great looking puppies. 

31 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

Here are the puppies with the mom as they were being born. Definitely not a scam at all.  Puppies tails have been docked like buck fever mentioned and are most definitely half gsp half poodle.

6CC77715-2E27-44BF-9D9D-7C5ADEEEB3BC.jpeg

255A89E1-E44B-471F-912A-A00F508F10FE.jpeg

C6BA8976-74E6-4890-A75F-0C84F9ADB7B2.jpeg

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

If you have an issue how about trying to contact me directly instead.

$1k isnt even that bad compared to typical GSP puppy or poodle puppy prices.. those are both pretty dogs. For you lady boys complaining about puppies you're not even interested in buying.

Go check out how much doodles typically go for that are "mutts" from "backyard breeders".

• Like 4

I stand corrected. I merely expressed my concerns . I know several l people who got  scammed looking for labs on CL.  GLWS.