Sign in to follow this  
SHOOTER

Aussiedoodle pups

While we are on the subject of cross bred poodles. Lol we’ve Got 4 aussiedoodles left for sale. 2 males 2 females. Mom is a tri colored mini Aussie dad is a medium standard poodle. Will be 8 weeks ready to go with first round of shots. May 8th for more pics or info text or call 505six353six33

9DE19D30-1BB5-499C-9A1E-940B15FD3DA0.png

FC77F867-9765-4EE1-80E2-E09704D0B55F.png

• Like 1

My son has an Aussiedoodle, a 10 month old puppy.  dang thing is too smart for her own good.   All kidding aside,  great dog.  Good luck on the sales.   

IMG_6780.jpg

• Like 1

Years ago, my lab and bulldog accidentally bred. After research, they were called "Bulladors", and I received much criticism here when I posted them for sale (well below $1000 even). Haters be damned, those turned out to be some of the best dogs ever. Maybe not for field use, but everyone of them was a loyal and sweet as can be. One even went on to be a service dog for veterans with PTSD and was featured on the news in her hometown in California many times, being accredited with multiple veterans deciding not to become one of the statistics. Another turned into a fantastic livestock protection dog.  

• Like 3

Man, if this post was 6 months from now, i would be getting ahold of you. That is the exact breed i want for my next dog, just not quite ready yet. 

• Like 1

Pups will grow to be 25-30lbs . 19-21” at the withers.Have non shedding hypo allergenic hair.  Great friendly family dogs. 

My daughter has a 5 month old.  I'll admit it is the cutest and coolest dog.  Yes, every time I am around it I talk in one of those blabbering baby voices and I can't help it. Great personalities.

I have mostly had healers over my lifetime and they are great dogs but I would consider one of these Aussiedoodles.

• Like 1