couesdeerhntr

Got offered goulds tag again from game and fish

Ok fellas two years ago i got a call from game and fish saying a goulds turkey tag was turned in and i was next in line for tag. I turned down the tag as i wanted the whole hunt experience and not the short time they gave me.Well i got the call again and have 24 hrs to take the tag. Not sure i am going to pass this time. I am up there in The points and i know nOt a guarantee but should draw in normal draw if i wait soon. but i said that last time and its been two years. I have limited time with work but man not sure if i take a second chance. Life changes in all sorts of ways. What you guys think?

Do it. I see them every year in the same general area down there. They're not very afraid of vehicles and people. Message me if you need some locations. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, couesdeerhntr said:

Just needed you guys to help me out a little confidence. Thanks fellas

Do you want us to shoot it for you too?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Take it. I am a Seasoned Turkey Hunter and had that same tag 4 years ago 2nd hunt and it is an easy hunt . I had never scouted ,went solo and killed right away. Like Predator said they don't get much pressure. I went down the night before. My Royal Slam is finished and all mounted . GO. 

• Like 2