Sign in to follow this  
Westerhunter34

40" LED light bar

Hello, Westerhunter34! Is your proposition still up? I'm searching for a LED light bar lamp right now to replace my old one that was burned yesterday. Please reach me in private messages to discuss the most comfortable payment and delivery options for you. Also, can you suggest a place where I can buy LED lighting devices like LED bulbs and led strip lights? I'm aware that I can find them on Amazon, but I'm not confident that they will have good quality? Thank you for your answer in advance!

When choosing LED panels for home and office, you need to consider several important criteria for the operation of these lighting devices. Artificial lighting can distort the real colors and shades of objects. LEDs are no exception. To understand how natural the environment around you will look in the light of a particular panel, pay attention to the color rendering index of the equipment https://lightingandsupplies.com/larson-electronics/. The higher it is, the closer artificial lighting is to daylight, and the more natural colors are perceived. Choose appliances for home or office with a color rendering index above 80 CRI or Ra. The light will tire and irritate if its value is below the specified level. It won't be easy to stay with it for a long time.