Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Electric F150

49 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Yup, case by case for sure.  For me it makes alot of sense to get an EV, just havn't quite been able to talk myself fully into one.  The Tesla's are pretty badass and have some features that appeal to me.  The minute they allow Tesla's to drive me home from the bar without getting a DUI, I am getting one for sure. LOL.   I know a guy at work who literally fell asleep driving home from a callout and his Tesla kept driving him home.  He woke about like 10 miles from where he last remembered.  

That’s messed up….Elon ain’t Waymo …

I sold a leaf once, poverty. Could only could go like 60 miles on a charge. But but for what it went for, would of paid itself off in 6 months in joe bidens America. 

Reported for name calling and political content.  But since stanley loves this post I am interested to see what happens.  After all, Amanda has made it perfectly clear on what is unacceptable on this forum. 

16 minutes ago, Curtis Reed said:

Reported for name calling and political content.  But since stanley loves this post I am interested to see what happens.  After all, Amanda has made it perfectly clear on what is unacceptable on this forum. 

I deleted it so hopefully your day will get better from here on out. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, yotebuster said:

Deleted so I don’t hurt Curtis’ feelings. 

Well done young sheep…. well done.  To obey is everything.  You have a bright future with the party. 

13 minutes ago, Curtis Reed said:

Well done young sheep…. well done.  To obey is everything.  You have a bright future with the party. 

I agree with keeping things on topic and my comment wasn’t.  

I do appreciate the report on the post.  If we’re drawing crappy parallels it’s also good to know on here who would report who to the authorities just to be a petty A hole.  Keep up the good work comrade!  

Hey at least I told you I reported it… Gives you closure. Unlike the Brandon snowflakes who report me all the time and get my posts removed.

I’m thinking about pulling an Elon Musk and buying this forum so we don’t have to delete any posts. Make CW Great Again?  I figure an offer of $250 and a box of 6.5 CM is fair for this graveyard. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Curtis Reed said:

Hey at least I told you I reported it… Gives you closure. Unlike the Brandon snowflakes who report me all the time and get my posts removed.

I’m thinking about pulling an Elon Musk and buying this forum so we don’t have to delete any posts. Make CW Great Again?  I figure an offer of $250 and a box of 6.5 CM is fair for this graveyard. 

Who hurt you?

6 hours ago, yotebuster said:

I agree with keeping things on topic and my comment wasn’t.  

I do appreciate the report on the post.  If we’re drawing crappy parallels it’s also good to know on here who would report who to the authorities just to be a petty A hole.  Keep up the good work comrade!  

If any post on this website should have been reported, it was the one when you advised the guy to stay away from water on September elk hunts 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

If any post on this website should have been reported, it was the one when you advised the guy to stay away from water on September elk hunts 

😂.  To be clear I just said to not count on it as it would probably rain on and off their entire hunt.  I just have shitty luck with water I guess 🤷🏾‍♂️

• Haha 1

you both need to be in the woke section, where hugging and genderless judgements are made and accepted.

I will be watching from my tractor seat, hoping I dont get preggo from sitting on it.