tommat

Noon Siesta or

I like to stay out all day. Doesn't mean that I'm awake that whole time as a good nap on the side of the hill can be very comfortable sometimes.

Of course it depends on where I am hunting and how I am feeling, But I can say I find or see just as many deer moving from abou 11am to 3:30pm or so as I do at other times. If things are not working or feeling good with the back I'll glass from the truck and find high points or the best I can to drive to and glass from. You'll be surprized the amount or numbers of deer you'll see. I used to be one who would leave camp before daylight and return after dark. But now a days just can't do that style of hunting so I have adapted and still find and even kill some very nice bucks. So I say glass during the time of day when most people have left the field as the deer seem to know this as well and move then.

I like to sleep all day on the mountain and wait for them to walk into my sleeping area and then shoot from the hip! LOL No we stay out all day and take a catnap under a tree for 30 min or my brother will wake me up when he starts snoring.

Like everyone else I stay out all day! In the Cab of My truck. It takes too much gas driving back and forth from camp and my "honey roads." When i do get sleepy I have to turn off the ignition. It could get dangerous sleeping and Driv....I mean hunting.

Bob

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Food goes through a deer fairly fast, in 6 to 8 hours. So they need to get up and put more food in their bellies about 6 hours after they last fed. The smaller ones usually feel the urge first. If they laid down ay first light add 6 hours and you can expect to see some movement for at least 20 minutes or so.

Mark