CouesFanatic

Pointguard Plus

32 minutes ago, bonecollector said:

I dont think its a money grab at all. If you buy point guard anyway, the $25 is saving you money.

As for priority of getting turned in tags, I believe that is wrong. Should be the next guy/gal in line regardless of pointguard or not.

It would be through volume.  Guys like me who never considered point guard now are.  As far as the other thing, it's in the email. 

Screenshot_20220505-155554_Outlook.thumb.jpg.650ce41df980eaba2da5ca248da6eed8.jpg

17 minutes ago, Calamado_Guey said:

Can’t imagine an extra 25$ per year for “Priority positioning” improves your odds that much. Likely some will pay it tho. 

I'm sure the percentages are higher than the 1 in 22000 for the special draw that was earlier this year. 

AZBig10, abusing?  How is following the established rules abusing?

I would guess the G&F has looked at the data and know on avg how many point guards people buy

i do not buy point guard every year for every species i would guess the avg is less than 2.5 per applicant 

3 hours ago, bonecollector said:

I dont think its a money grab at all. If you buy point guard anyway, the $25 is saving you money.

As for priority of getting turned in tags, I believe that is wrong. Should be the next guy/gal in line regardless of pointguard or not.

I agree on both points. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, idgaf said:

It would be through volume.  Guys like me who never considered point guard now are.  As far as the other thing, it's in the email. 

Screenshot_20220505-155554_Outlook.thumb.jpg.650ce41df980eaba2da5ca248da6eed8.jpg

I wasnt saying you are wrong, I was saying its wrong for them to prioritize turned in tags to people with the point guard plus.

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, bonecollector said:

I wasnt saying you are wrong, I was saying its wrong for them to prioritize turned in tags to people with the point guard plus.

Gotcha.