twistzz

2002 Glastron GX-185 Fish Ski 12,500.00 OBO

Price drop from 15k to 13.5 smoken deal, come get it!   Excellent Condition, always garaged kept. Original owner, maintained yearly have all records. Added a swim platform recently comes with three batteries and everything you see. Trailer tongue swings away will fit in most garages. Selling because I need something more suited for the White Mountains. This boat is lake ready and has never let me down. Thanks for looking!

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0406.jpg

IMG_1660.jpg

IMG_1661.jpg

IMG_1662.jpg

IMG_1663.jpg

IMG_1664.jpg

IMG_1665.jpg

IMG_1666.jpg

IMG_1667.jpg

IMG_1668.jpg

IMG_1671.jpg

IMG_1672.jpg

IMG_1673.jpg

Edited by twistzz
Price Drop
  • Like 1

Wish pontoon boats came with the swivel, I'd get one with a little 9hp.  Had allot of great times on that boat, I'll miss it a little.  

That looks like a lot of family fun.  Someone is going to get a nice clean boat.

Still for sale anyone??  

See Price drop, thanks

Bump someone needs a great boat!

Ok you slackers another price drop 12,500.00  someone is getting a steal at this price for a well maintained lake ready boat with all the paper work.  

• Like 1

Dude, nice rig. Do you have it posted on other stuff? It a great deal for sure. 

Boats and fishing related items don't sell well on this site for some reason. 

You going to a bass boat,  pontoon or taking a break?

3 hours ago, twistzz said:

Ok you slackers another price drop 12,500.00  someone is getting a steal at this price for a well maintained lake ready boat with all the paper work.  

What is the person capacity ?

Hi, it's 8 people or 1200lbs the front fishing area platform flips over and there's 3 cushioned seats in the front in that configuration.  There's also a cushioned pad that goes on back platform where the rear fishing seat would be.  Let me know if you have any other questions.  Thanks!

Rosy Mark, Nah I'll fish till I'm dead, just want a boat for up north, not using the fish ski enough and like to stay up north.   It's posted on craigslist also, I'm sure it would be sold if I was in the valley already.  If it doesn't sell soon I'll probably put it on some fishing forms or that facebook thing lol...

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, twistzz said:

Rosy Mark, Nah I'll fish till I'm dead, just want a boat for up north, not using the fish ski enough and like to stay up north.   It's posted on craigslist also, I'm sure it would be sold if I was in the valley already.  If it doesn't sell soon I'll probably put it on some fishing forms or that facebook thing lol...

Where is this boat located ?