Cloninger

25-20 Ammunition Wanted

Hi Arizona member.  My phone number is (925)470-3297.  Please call and we can discuss price and shipping cost.  Or, give me your phone number and I will call you.

Jim Cloninger

If you are  in southern Arizona I saw a postcard  ad for 25-20 ammo for sale at the South East Regional Shooting Park this morning, I-10 and Rita. I just saw this ad or I would’ve written down the phone number.  You can try calling the Range Master to get the number: https://webcms.pima.gov/cms/one.aspx?portalId=169&pageId=529599https://webcms.pima.gov/cms/one.aspx?portalId=169&pageId=529599

Are you looking to buy some at today's prices? One person replied with a source. There is also .25-20 available on Gunbroker in tthe same price range ( $180/50 ). One member asked your location and did not get an answer. OR, are you looking for a below current market price? If so, perhaps you should specify what price is acceptable to you now.

I reached out to Jim and we came to an agreement about his need for some 25-20 Winchester Ammo...   In a nutshell, Jim purchased a fine old rifle and found that the ammunition cost way more than an elderly retiree on a fixed income could afford to pay 😕... Rather than just selling it without even having had the pleasure of taking it out shooting Jim was hoping to find someone who could sell him enough cartridges to at least punch a few holes in a target 😀...So as I said earlier we came to an agreement and he'll be able to see if his rifle shoots as good as it looks...

Don

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, drcarr said:

I reached out to Jim and we came to an agreement about his need for some 25-20 Winchester Ammo...   In a nutshell, Jim purchased a fine old rifle and found that the ammunition cost way more than an elderly retiree on a fixed income could afford to pay 😕... Rather than just selling it without even having had the pleasure of taking it out shooting Jim was hoping to find someone who could sell him enough cartridges to at least punch a few holes in a target 😀...So as I said earlier we came to an agreement and he'll be able to see if his rifle shoots as good as it looks...

Don

Way to step up Don. That was a very nice thing to do.

• Like 2

Thank You Don!  I still can't believe we have the "Wyoming connection".  Talking to you was a real pleasure and brought back so many great memories in my life.

Jim

• Like 3