Sign in to follow this  
andyyy

Need pool guy in PHX

Bought a house with a hole that you dump money into pool, but it's in rough shape. Previous owner drained it a couple years ago (older, couldn't afford the utilities on fixed income before death). Located in North Central PHX

Need a pool guy to chip out/ coat with pebble and probably new pump and filter too while I'm at it.

1. Anyone you guys have used/recommend? Seems like most of the bigger companies just sub it out, but I don't know who the subs are. If you know any guys who do this work directly, I'd really appreciate their contact info!
  2. No real rush on the project, rennoing the house first before I move in anyway. Is waiting til the winter / what I guess to be the off-season worth it for a better deal? Never had to replaster before so wouldn't know.

Thanks for any tips!

Is used this guy Norm 602-549-7665 for the pool remodel and Danny 480-606-2094 for the deck & patio

i don’t have their company names but both are licensed contractors, small businesses and did great work for us. Also did several neighbors pools.

our pool needed lots of attention and now it looks brand new. Did mine last year.