Sign in to follow this  
AZElkhntr

iso wall tent.

let me know if you have a tent for sale. I would prefer one with poles already but if you have just the canvas I can get my own. 

Looking for something that is at least 14x16'. Similar to https://www.davistent.com/product/14-x-16-family-canvas-tent/ 

thank you, 

I have one I would consider selling.  It’s basically the 14x16 elk hunter package with poles, angles, stakes, etc.

It’s not in new, perfect shape.  Has been used on probably 10-12 hunts.  Has one small patch and a few pin holes from the stove.  I could sell with or without the stove.

I actually rented it out in years past and would consider renting it to you if you only need it for one or two specific trips.

31 minutes ago, bo hunter said:

I have one I would consider selling.  It’s basically the 14x16 elk hunter package with poles, angles, stakes, etc.

It’s not in new, perfect shape.  Has been used on probably 10-12 hunts.  Has one small patch and a few pin holes from the stove.  I could sell with or without the stove.

I actually rented it out in years past and would consider renting it to you if you only need it for one or two specific trips.

Kinda looking for a long term tent for my family. we camp 5-6 times a year. other members of the family have 2 wall tents as well that I could use if needed... just want my own.