Sign in to follow this  
bojangles

Kuiu Roll Call

Go the catalog yesterday.  Who all is wearing 259 dollar pants?  

I think at those prices I’m gonna do another run in my bdu’s this fall.

C3F4F1F9-4DA1-410C-90E5-70FA6E3CA9F5.jpeg

The attack pants are the best pants they make. They are still $150 but I have some that are probably 10 years old. They were made in Canada back then but I think the newer stuff is a little better quality 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, briant_az said:

The attack pants are the best pants they make. They are still $150 but I have some that are probably 10 years old. They were made in Canada back then but I think the newer stuff is a little better quality 

I shredded a pair the first time I wore them deer hunting.  Not impressed....  I'll buy two pairs of Prana Zions for the price from now on and just forgo  the cool camo look.  They hold up waaayy better.  

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

I shredded a pair the first time I wore them deer hunting.  Not impressed....  I'll buy two pairs of Prana Zions for the price from now on and just forgo  the cool camo look.  They hold up waaayy better.  

Must be hunting in some nasty stuff. I can’t say none of them have ripped, I have a couple holes in my oldest pair but mostly from crossing fences! Never had a pair of the prana zions. Are they “stretchy”? That’s one of the things I really like about the attack pants. 

After looking at their website and Instagram page, I think ill stick to Kuiu. At least I know the money that I spend is going to hunters and conservation. 

• Like 2

I like the Attack pants…even for casual wear. I wait for them to go on sale, usually once a year.  A lot less than $259 too. 

• Like 6

Love the attack pants as well.  I wear them almost every day.  Most comfortable pants I have ever worn.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, NOTAGS said:

Me too, then I bought some First Lite sawbuck brush pants. Game changer....

• Like 1

I were prana Zions in warm weather and Attacks when it cools down. Both are the most comfortable pants I've ever worn. 

• Like 1

Eddie Bauer guide pro and wrangler outdoor pants are what I switched to. The Eddie Bauer are my favorite. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AllBoutHuntn said:

Eddie Bauer guide pro and wrangler outdoor pants are what I switched to. The Eddie Bauer are my favorite. 

Those wrangler outdoor pants are tough to beat for the price. I wear the shorts for fishing and pants out hunting and love em. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Yuma Outdoorsman said:

Those wrangler outdoor pants are tough to beat for the price. I wear the shorts for fishing and pants out hunting and love em. 

I read about these on rokslide too.  Do you have a link (so I order the exact right item) for them as I want to order a pair or two to try the out?

Thanks,

Eddie

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Walking jeans sucks. 

C'mon man, I'm talking road hunting.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1