JSR

Why do they keep doing this?

Another school shooting.

15 dead so far.

Horrible news, hard to wrap your mind around someone doing something like this… it’s definitely something we need to be discussing as a country 

A mental health problem IMHO.

And add to that our society is not very good at providing MH care for those that show symptoms, and that our free society (at least, for now it is) is not inclined to intervene on threats, or veiled threats, unless it's directed at people like POTUS.

As a parent of two, there are few worse nightmares than sending your child off to school and they come home in a body bag.

My condolences to those affected by this horrible act.

Eddie

• Like 3

2 hours ago, JSR said:

Another school shooting.

15 dead so far.

I hate to be a conspiracy theorist.  How many mass school shootings under trump? Maybe someone can fill me in.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bojangles said:

I hate to be a conspiracy theorist.  How many mass school shootings under trump? Maybe someone can fill me in.  

Do the research and answer your own question.  I don't have an answer but I would like to see them have a swift trial (days) and be gone.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, eddielasvegas said:

You've been filled.

Eddie

Thank you.  There were a few school shootings under trump, looks like, but not to this proportion.  

every time I hear about one of these things, my mind goes…there has to be more to it than just what we see.  But maybe people are just that crazy.  

• Like 1

I just can’t understand what would possess Someone to go after little kids like this. It absolutely infuriates me. And scares me a little as well. Having 3 boys under 10. My heart hurts for all those families. And the surviving kids there I hope they aren’t scarred and get the help they might need. 

• Like 1

Sickening for sure. I always wonder about all the people that are on meds nowadays for mental disorders, I blame all the “karens” and if they don’t take their meds what happens. Bring back the mental institutions! Some people just need to be locked up. 

• Like 3

some people may be just fed up with the way the world is going, lost theie r job, got divorced, got denied access to tik tok, unfriended on face book, and they feel killing people will make them feel better about their own shitty situation. Killing his gma first kinda makes me think there was some issue at home.

Never doubt that evil does exist

• Like 8

This chit didn't happen when I was in school. There also wasn't Facebook, twatter, ticwhater, or any of this crap out there. Kids had respect for their parents. Kids worked. Things were expected of them. Xbox and playstations weren't the babysitter. No phones tablets or any of that garbage. We all had 12 gauges in gun racks in unlocked trucks in the parking lot at school. Nobody worried about this. People quit raising their children and let society, social media, and video games do it for them these days. But what do you expect when there are about 58 different genders to identify as?  

• Like 20