JSR

Why do they keep doing this?

Society is broken for all the reasons above and the family fabric is torn for far too many young people in this divided country! Fathers ( if present) are too busy with their faces in their phones rather than being involved with their kids, knocking heads and kicking butt when needed!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, PRDATR said:

Do the research and answer your own question.  I don't have an answer but I would like to see them have a swift trial (days) and be gone.

The shooter (coward) is dead

They took God, Country and Family out of the schools and replaced it with 57 genders, rainbow flags and all men are racist/rapist. 

• Like 13

There is zero discipline in schools and really no consequence's.  And this is not the fault of the schools or administration. our society has tied their hands.    Our mental health help is non existent.   Even if you or a loved one know that help is needed, it is almost impossible to get.  This is 10x more so if your are looking for help for some one under 18, which is the exact opposite of the way it should be.    

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ctafoya said:

This chit didn't happen when I was in school. There also wasn't Facebook, twatter, ticwhater, or any of this crap out there. Kids had respect for their parents. Kids worked. Things were expected of them. Xbox and playstations weren't the babysitter. No phones tablets or any of that garbage. We all had 12 gauges in gun racks in unlocked trucks in the parking lot at school. Nobody worried about this. People quit raising their children and let society, social media, and video games do it for them these days. But what do you expect when there are about 58 different genders to identify as?  

Same view here. When my Dad came home from WWII no teenage boy ever thought of going to a hardware store buying an M1 carbine and hi capacity mags and shooting up a school. They could have at 14, no background checks or any of that back when it was a different time. When I was in high school it was no problem to have a gun in the truck and go hunting after school. At around the time of 24 hour TV and MTV it started to shift, whatever society in general started doing from that time forward has not been helpful. To busy, to much tech distraction, not enough healthy engagement for youth etc etc etc. 

I whole heartedly believe there is government backing on these shootings for the sole purpose of pushing gun control. 

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

I whole heartedly believe there is government backing on these shootings for the sole purpose of pushing gun control. 

You aren't the only one.  Evidently the shooter posessed a DDM4 V7 as well as another rifle.  Not sure how an unemployed 18 year old gets the $ for one of those.

24 minutes ago, chuckster said:

You aren't the only one.  Evidently the shooter posessed a DDM4 V7 as well as another rifle.  Not sure how an unemployed 18 year old gets the $ for one of those.

Wasn't the Vegas shooting like 2 days before the hearing protection act was to be voted on? And wasn't it rumored that that was going to pass with flying colors?

I could be misremembering, but I'm fairly sure that's accurate. 

1 hour ago, JSR said:

They took God, Country and Family out of the schools and replaced it with 57 genders, rainbow flags and all men are racist/rapist. 

all 'white' men

• Like 1

Sad thing is that they just want more restrictions and laws that they will not enforce with real punishment.Felons with guns do not serve the time required by law because they get out for good behavior and we don't have a place to stuff them.Add to that all the mental health issues and lack of help and its just a horrible environment.Kids don't get the discipline we did growing up and most are tied to there games and phones and all the social media crap .It wasn't like this when I was growing up .Kids went out and played and had real lives not all the current crap they think is real.

1 hour ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

It's hard to not somewhat believe this. This will somehow end up being a "ghost" gun with a pistol brace problem. 

Saw a clip from the shooters facebook. Dressed in a tiny skirt with panty hose and one as a cheerleader. 5 grand worth of guns and dressing up like women might tip someone off that he had mental issues.