JSR

Why do they keep doing this?

NRA convention is in Houston this weekend. The timing of this last string of shootings is odd. 

The last few years at the convention has been very low on anti gun protests. I think I've seen maybe 10 people total. Wonder if thats going to change. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ringer said:

Saw a clip from the shooters facebook. Dressed in a tiny skirt with panty hose and one as a cheerleader. 5 grand worth of guns and dressing up like women might tip someone off that he had mental issues.

Tranny tendancies. The queer that attacked Dave Chappelle recently was also.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ringer said:

image.thumb.png.6309f73f496a74a81fe5efd2746b72d3.png

Just threw up in my mouth.

Was having a conversation with a coworker recently about how vulnerable children were with all this gender dysphoria nonsense being pushed on them. Now the kids are being slaughtered by those who were encouraged to be gender fluid.

• Like 6

15 hours ago, CATERPILLAR said:

some people may be just fed up with the way the world is going, lost theie r job, got divorced, got denied access to tik tok, unfriended on face book, and they feel killing people will make them feel better about their own shitty situation. Killing his gma first kinda makes me think there was some issue at home.

If we could get the truth, grandma probably tried to stop him.

• Like 3

Put turnstiles in at school and lock em down. Engineering controls are needed for starters and then we can have FPOC be and armed guard.

I would rather be overly cautious then put our children in the path of evil that roams amongst us on the daily.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

Can’t help but hear the Buffalo bill skit silence of the lambs seeing the above photos 

Dude I was thinking the exact same thing. 

• Like 1

Do you think these pictures of this freak will make to mainstream media? 

I was just wondering where you guys get real info on stuff like this because a ton of it is blocked and/or never makes it to the MSM.

4 hours ago, wish2hunt said:

If we could get the truth, grandma probably tried to stop him.

I heard she is who called the cops.

Media made sure to mention he was white. Funny how they leave that out when it's the other way around...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CatfishKev said:

I heard she is who called the cops.

Media made sure to mention he was white. Funny how they leave that out when it's the other way around...

The guy who killed Trevon Martin was reportedly white too. Oops, Hispanic but what's the difference?