gauchoand

Federal 205 Small rifle primers

9 minutes ago, Coues120 said:

Whats the price per 1k ? Rules on here ask you at least put a price. No price usually means gouging 

Wasnt looking to price gouge. I just havent had to buy primers in a long time and I knew that the price had been above previous replacement costs. So I'll pull these down Ive been on this site for years and dont want to sour my reputation over some primers.

20 minutes ago, bustedknuckleinc said:

Market price right now is $100-120 per 1k.

Thanks for the info. At that price point seems like it would make reloading unreasonable.

5 minutes ago, gauchoand said:

Wasnt looking to price gouge. I just havent had to buy primers in a long time and I knew that the price had been above previous replacement costs. So I'll pull these down Ive been on this site for years and dont want to sour my reputation over some primers.

Than quit clowning. A 2 minute google search will let you know where primers are at now. Post a price and sell them. Not too hard

22 minutes ago, gauchoand said:

It’s not price gouging anyone because that is what they’re worth right now.  I doubt anyone bitching is selling their house for what they paid for it 5 years ago.  

24 minutes ago, Dirt Nap said:

Than quit clowning. A 2 minute google search will let you know where primers are at now. Post a price and sell them. Not too hard

Come on man really think I couldn't figure out that no one has them in stock and I didnt think you could base the price on what no one has to sell anyways. All I was asking for was a fair offer.