oilcan

Duwane Adams ?

21 minutes ago, Big or Bust said:

That's proof? Come on ....

That is just solid proof as 9mm bullets blow out lungs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, PRDATR said:

So,  you seem to think that repeating an unverified rumor constitutes proof?  Why am I not surprised....  How about doing us all a favor and   moving on to Twitter where that kind of crap flies.

• Like 4

yah i heard from my favorite hooker in Vegas Pheniks, heard it from her freinds uncles, brothers mothers lovers sisters husbands hooker who does GFE with the nieghbor that they said it was all about the time they spent in the fields sowing oats and filming the live shower show from the Belagio with them

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I believe it was 1998 but a young man working for Adams was busted by AZGFD but I don't believe Adams got into any trouble for it himself the guide lived in San Manuel. Haven't heard of any other issues since then.  Plenty of AZ guides or guides that work for big name AZ guides have been busted for various  violations over the years. Chad Smith, John McClendon, Steve Ward, Jed Larson, Ryan Hatch  even Blake Owens worked for a guiding outfit I believe.  Where there is big money to be made and even bigger egos there is bound to be some foul play going on.  Right now Wade Lemons out of Utah has a couple felony charges over hanging him one of them has to do with a bear killed by Trump Jr. 

• Like 2

Now someone is going to refer back to this thread as “proof”

back to the OP…same as others said I saw Duwane post somewhere (probably Facebook…I think that’s the only place I’ve seen him post recently) that he had retired and his son in law was taking over. I’d like to think he’ll still be around some and in camp periodically, but who knows…

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, joe hunter said:

Dang, I have a boat load of non res elk points and was going to use him. Probably will draw next year.

I would recommend you still look into his outfit (among others).  His crew will still be making it happen. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, stanley said:

I would recommend you still look into his outfit (among others).  His crew will still be making it happen. 

When Your the best or at the top people will throw stones at you. Unfortunately that happened to Outdoorwriter here too. There will always be jelousy especially from the younger bunch !!!!!!!..........................................BOB!

• Like 6

I took a classing class from him over a year ago, he came across as nothing but class in the short time I spent with him. His SIL was there, Nicky. That guy is a deer finding machine. Dwayne and I would be just getting out of his truck after swapping a story, and Nicky would already be behind the glass and on deer.

• Like 3