oilcan

Duwane Adams ?

3 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Interesting because within the past 10 years, I know someone who has sat next to you, drank with you, and watched you show off pictures of your ex 🤣🤣🤣

Sure ! That was pictures of Your Ex He had!

40 minutes ago, naturebob said:

Sure as heck a better Hunter than You. You aint nothin but a Keyboard Hunter with 13,000 + posts. Bet Iv'e  killed better animals  than you without a guide . Even with  using Duwane ,not knowing the Kaibab and sick as could be I am very Happy with my 184" Muley.  Have a 162 on my own. Whats your biggest? My biggest Bulls are both 330 First one on My own and second Guided and passed a 365. Have My Royal Slam in Turkeys al solo except the Osceola. What You got Party Boy?

I thought you said you wasn’t coming back on here?

4 hours ago, Gringo said:

Duwane is a stand up guy, from my interactions.   Very generous, and the salt of the earth.  It’s a shame that us grown men, gather on the internet now to gossip like 14 year old girls, about someone, or something that most of us know nothing about.    Most of the negativity is simply hot air that’s thrown out there because guys are jealous that outfitters and guides kick their butt in the field most of the time.   It’s petty

Call him and ask him if you don’t believe what you read. 

15 minutes ago, galiuro mountain man said:

Just saw the picture.

image.png.713e961eb105c53669deaa2965a7b921.png

What the heck is that all about? Yeah, I'm a little dense.

2 hours ago, Gringo said:

Absolutely not, that’s not my point at all.  I wasn’t present, and I assume you weren’t, nor anyone else commenting here, so we’re all just kicking around speculation.   My comment, is based on actually knowing Duwane a little, and simply my opinion of Character.   

The character assassination and assumption of guilt, about something we know little to nothing about is what I dislike, about the gossip train.

Gotcha.  Would you agree that accepting a plea deal, by a man that has YEARS of no violations, is an admission of guilt?   I know if I was not guilty and I had my reputation at stake, I would not plea out, I have had close buddies take on Game and fish.  It is not as expensive as some make it out to be.  In the end tho, he took the plea deal because he was guilty.  

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

Ok wait...What is this thread about again? I can't remember.  Speculation, stripper chicks and now beer?

We can turn it around quicker than you can blink.

56 minutes ago, galiuro mountain man said:

Oh crap, your ex too?!

I know that's Kaitlin or whatever it is know by but completely miss the jist of your post. Don;t even have a clue about the EX reference.