oilcan

Duwane Adams ?

3 hours ago, grey curse said:

No baiting charges.  Didn’t what to say anything till someone posted the records so I didn’t get told to prove it plus it has been a interesting thread.   He guided the special coues deer tag holder in January of 2022 in 34a.  His hunter shot a deer while laid out across a dirt rd.  That’s a no no.   And no I can’t prove it.  

Who cares about that 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Who cares about that 

Uhhhh I think this entire thread cared to begin with but then turned to the typical bs.  Thanks.  

• Like 1

This makes me curious how someone else on this board got his license revoked but I still see him advertising on FB. Just hand it off to one of your kids and keep doing the work anyhow?

5 minutes ago, dsotm said:

This makes me curious how someone else on this board got his license revoked but I still see him advertising on FB. Just hand it off to one of your kids and keep doing the work anyhow?

Works if you don't have integrity.

On 6/10/2022 at 12:15 PM, Gringo said:

Duwane is a stand up guy, from my interactions.   Very generous, and the salt of the earth.  It’s a shame that us grown men, gather on the internet now to gossip like 14 year old girls, about someone, or something that most of us know nothing about.    Most of the negativity is simply hot air that’s thrown out there because guys are jealous that outfitters and guides kick their butt in the field most of the time.   It’s petty

This didn’t age too well

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Northern Pintail said:

This didn’t age too well

I stand by what I said.  I never said there wasn’t some kind of problem, just that he is a stand-up man, and has brought a lot of positive experiences to a lot of peoples’ lives.   A few questions for you throwing stones, because he’s an outfitter, and for some reason those guys are the ones you hate….

- Assuming that the charges are true…. Assuming that…. Was Duwane the man behind the rifle?   No.   He is charged, by proxy…. Like you were a passenger in a car driven by a drunk driver, and now you are charged with a DUI.

- Was he standing right next to the person, instructing them to shoot?   Not a single one of us knows that…. I would doubt it, but that’s worth the same as your opinion

- Perhaps, could he have been on a ridge, hundreds of yards away, spotting for the client?  perhaps, I, nor you know that. 

- Now, let’s ask some questions about you…… Ever have 3 or 4 drinks and drive home?   Every put your rifle out the truck window to shoot at a Coyote?   Ever do anything that wasn’t lawful, and not get caught?    I doubt you’re shiny and perfect over there in keyboard land.   This is the last I’ll comment.  Good luck

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

That’s rough. I have seen people on tv shows shoot from the middle of a dirt road and always cringed. Anyone know who he was guiding at the time?

3 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

That’s rough. I have seen people on tv shows shoot from the middle of a dirt road and always cringed. Anyone know who he was guiding at the time?

Is that what he got in trouble for? I thought the poster was saying he just saw them do that. either way, who cares. Hardly the crime of the century. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

It's an improved road that's illegal. A two track or wildcat road you can shoot off of. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, wish2hunt said:

I don’t understand why everyone is so worried about what others do. 

Says the guy with a ram in his avatar.  😂  #mustbenice all in good fun

13 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

🤷‍♂️

37 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

1 hour ago, AZBIG10 said:

Is this what he got in trouble for or is this a rumor