oilcan

Duwane Adams ?

26 minutes ago, Edge said:

I better get extra salt blocks for the deer, damned cows and donkeys eatin them.

2124106776_Capture_2022-06-15-13-47-04.thumb.png.cf01931bb27cfaa2ad67b566b5aff5db.png

Do you get the regular white salt, or do you splurge for the mineral salt?  It's probably been about 40 years ago, but I stopped into a feed store in Payson. I guess I didn't  look too much like a rancher, I was standing in front of the salt blocks deciding which to buy, and the clerk walked up and said that deer and elk liked either one!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, 10Turkeys said:

Do you get the regular white salt, or do you splurge for the mineral salt?  It's probably been about 40 years ago, but I stopped into a feed store in Payson. I guess I didn't  look too much like a rancher, I was standing in front of the salt blocks deciding which to buy, and the clerk walked up and said that deer and elk liked either one!

White. Easier to see by moonlight.

JK

• Haha 3

I work with the individual Duwane guided on his Coues hunt where he was caught. The individual refused to tell me any more details and stated that he might be able to discuss it someday. As all the other comments stated before, It sounds like he was baiting them. Unfortuante for the client. 

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Couesy said:

I work with the individual Duwane guided on his Coues hunt where he was caught. I had one picture of the buck sent to me. The individual refused to tell me any more details and stated that he might be able to discuss it someday. As all the other comments stated before this, I am pretty sure he was poaching or feeding them. Unfortuante for the client. 

What does poaching deer for a client mean?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

What does poaching deer for a client mean?

What do You mean? Does the client get in trouble?  I am not exactly sure. There are definitely expectations of ethics as a guide. I am pretty sure they were being followed or watched. Nothing reported to me, just a hunch on what I have read on this forum. 

any date on his appearance infront of the commission?

• Like 1

On 8/8/2022 at 10:51 AM, trphyhntr said:

Legal poaching for a client? You gotta explain this cuz you ain’t making the sense god gave a mule. 

He was baiting before the client's visit and knew where to take them. 

On 6/13/2022 at 8:56 AM, AZBIG10 said:

That’s rough. I have seen people on tv shows shoot from the middle of a dirt road and always cringed. Anyone know who he was guiding at the time?

Yes, I know who, but they refuse to discuss the matter. 

30 minutes ago, Couesy said:

Yes, I know who, but they refuse to discuss the matter. 

heck Boy, these girls are on a Witch Hunt and you just pissed in their Cheerios. 

3 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

heck Boy, these girls are on a Witch Hunt and you just pissed in their Cheerios. 

On 8/8/2022 at 9:58 AM, Couesy said:

I work with the individual Duwane guided on his Coues hunt where he was caught. The individual refused to tell me any more details and stated that he might be able to discuss it someday. As all the other comments stated before, It sounds like he was baiting them. Unfortuante for the client. 

4 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Are you reading what he wrote? He added flames to the fire. 

29 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Not here to stir it up. I just thought it was odd that the details were minor on a limited tag hunt. I wish no harm to either party and hope for the best outcome. I understand that wildlife was impacted by this, which is also unfortunate.