oilcan

Duwane Adams ?

18 hours ago, PRDATR said:

heck Boy, these girls are on a Witch Hunt and you just pissed in their Cheerios. 

I thought you were the guy who assumed people were poaching by unverified accusations on this very message board? Not the case any longer? If not the case, good on you but it's a bit inconsistent...

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

I tried for 2 days to understand what he’s been saying, I got nowhere.

Looks like a page ago "couesy" said "He was baiting before the client's visit and knew where to take them."

• Thanks 1

On 8/10/2022 at 11:54 AM, bonecollector said:

What does this mean?

It means that it is unfortunate that something unethical occurred at the expense of wildlife. 

33 minutes ago, Couesy said:

It means that it is unfortunate that something unethical occurred at the expense of wildlife. 

He was feeding them.  Sounds like a victimless crime!! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Robert D. Adams 2022-0036 Assist in Unlawful Take of WhiteTailed Deer For Monetary Gain. As A Hunting Guide Aid, Counsel, Or Agree to Aid, Or Attempt to Aid Another Person in Conduct That Results in A Big Game Violation. Place Bait for The Purpose of Attracting Big Game. Possess Unlawfully Taken WhiteTailed Deer Over Bait (3 counts)

Duwane Adams will be joining Steve Ward for 5 years with no hunting privileges.  It also sounded like there were still some other issues that weren't thru the court system yet. Some commissioners wanted 10 years.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 654321 said:

Robert D. Adams 2022-0036 Assist in Unlawful Take of WhiteTailed Deer For Monetary Gain. As A Hunting Guide Aid, Counsel, Or Agree to Aid, Or Attempt to Aid Another Person in Conduct That Results in A Big Game Violation. Place Bait for The Purpose of Attracting Big Game. Possess Unlawfully Taken WhiteTailed Deer Over Bait (3 counts)

Duwane Adams will be joining Steve Ward for 5 years with no hunting privileges.  It also sounded like there were still some other issues that weren't thru the court system yet. Some commissioners wanted 10 years.

Man thats disappointing to hear. I know some great honest guides but others don't do that group any favors. Add this to the others black eyes for guides from just my memory: 1. Powerline buck, 2. Forgot where the reservation line was Bull, 3. Big Muley/Coues Hybrid buck fight, 4. Buffalo location fight, 5. You shot my antelope fight, 6. Helicoptering antelope conviction 7. Governers tag(?) big bull shot in town/close to houses

4 hours ago, 654321 said:

isn't Ward making more money guiding now than before his 5 year ban? Mexico has been good to him. growing his client list for when his 5 year thingy is up.

Dwane will do the same