oilcan

Duwane Adams ?

Anyone who has followed Mr Adams on Facebook over the past couple years knows there's absolutely 0% chance he wrote that post himself.

On 10/4/2022 at 8:08 AM, firstcoueswas80 said:

Anyone who has followed Mr Adams on Facebook over the past couple years knows there's absolutely 0% chance he wrote that post himself.

What do you mean? He wrote an entire book titled "How To Hunt Coues Deer".

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, TR0UBLE SH00TER said:

What do you mean? He wrote an entire book called "How To Hunt Coues Deer".

Tony Mandile aka Outdoor Writer wrote that book. :)

• Like 2

Here is how I break down my glassing spots:

Focus on sun filled hillsides adjacent to shaded drainages - that is where I spilled most of the bag

Then pathways to the other bait plie in the north or east facing drainages

Then finally to the bait pile 300 yards of the the water source - be sure to look top right to low left of each bait pile - sometimes deer can hide in the corn.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, jdown said:

Here is how I break down my glassing spots:

Focus on sun filled hillsides adjacent to shaded drainages - that is where I spilled most of the bag

Then pathways to the other bait plie in the north or east facing drainages

Then finally to the bait pile 300 yards of the the water source - be sure to look top right to low left of each bait pile - sometimes deer can hide in the corn.  

Mark Cuban GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I would say one other thing - if a guide/outfitter has a violation that is significant enough to lose a license, it should be a lifetime ban not 5 or whatever years.  If a cop goes to jail, pretty sure he's not a cop in a few years.  There are some positions where accountability needs to be more than for a typical individual.  This group is entrusted to do more than shoot a deer every couple years and becomes an influencer to not only his actions but their clients and subscribers etc etc.  Just my opinion 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TR0UBLE SH00TER said:

What do you mean? He wrote an entire book called "How To Hunt Coues Deer".

He accidentally left out the part about how he was baiting them for his client to shoot though. Weird I know.

Like I said, if you follow him on Facebook you would understand. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, jdown said:

I would say one other thing - if a guide/outfitter has a violation that is significant enough to lose a license, it should be a lifetime ban not 5 or whatever years.  If a cop goes to jail, pretty sure he's not a cop in a few years.  There are some positions where accountability needs to be more than for a typical individual.  This group is entrusted to do more than shoot a deer every couple years and becomes an influencer to not only his actions but their clients and subscribers etc etc.  Just my opinion 

It also seems that when these Outfitters lose their license for 5 years, they tend to be even busier than before. Another highly touted Outfitter got his license revoked and is as busy if not busier than he was before the license revocation.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

It also seems that when these Outfitters lose their license for 5 years, they tend to be even busier than before. Another highly touted Outfitter got his license revoked and is as busy if not busier than he was before the license revocation.

Yeah what is up with that

Wow, 450 man hours into the case, that is some legit dirt digging the department has been doing. FB post is definitely evasive and doesn't address the current issues. Like it or not, he chose to do a profession that is in the spot light, has done books, videos, podcasts, he is known by alot of people and when he is convicted of cheating in the industry that he says he loves and supports, people are going to voice their disappointment. 

• Like 1