Flatlander

Outdoor Writer

RIP Tony. 

I always enjoyed his stories and even ordered one of his books in the last couple years. I knew he was a huge influence on AZ hunting and I wanted to have a piece of that history. He will be missed, but is in a much better place now. 

John 14:1-3

• Like 1

Gonna miss his contributions. 

An Arizona legend for sure. Will miss his posts. RIP Tony. 

Bought some horse tack off Tony during the big germ wave. He wouldn't come to the door even though I masked up at his request. I wanted to meet him but had to deal with his wife whom was an absolutely delightful lady. 

Gave the saddlebags which had been beautifully tooled with the name Tony on them to MulePackHunter. I now call Mike,  Tony out on the trail.

The chaps I bought off Tony went to member ducksNgeese. Enjoy their provenance, boys. Wish the tack could talk, keeping Tony's leather horn bags to enjoy in the great outdoors.

• Like 7

Tony called me and asked  if he could put a article on a striper I caught in Rocky Mountain Game and fish.One of the nicest guys you will ever meet.Being a Arizona native I really enjoyed all of his articles for a whole lot of years.I am 59 years old and do not many years ago he started writing in Arizona, but I do know it is a lot. Rest In Peace Tony