bigbuckfever

Assault weapons ban? Really Joe.

The house reps know anything they send to the senate regarding aggressive gun control will get voted down. All For show

• Like 1

On 6/9/2022 at 9:48 AM, SunDevil said:

The house reps know anything they send to the senate regarding aggressive gun control will get voted down. All For show

Fact. 

• Like 1

On 6/9/2022 at 9:02 AM, stanley said:

Oh brother......     The answer to your last question is NO, it's not true.

The internet is perfect for masses of ill-informed who would believe anything they see posted.  A simple search of the bill proves this is false, but many who rely on Twitter and other sites for their "news" will run with it assuming it to be true.  (Honestly, just a basic sniff test should be enough for most to realize it's typical internet fake-news babble.....  Law-makers are crazy, but not so much so that anything like this would realistically get proposed....)  

lt already passed the house.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/7910/text?q={"search":["hr7910","hr7910"]}&r=1&s=1#toc-HDF2105780E3F49CABE285103D6794FE9

The details are explained in the first couple of minutes. 

2 hours ago, 452b264 said:

What do you think Stanley? This bull too? Just more Twitter baloney?

On 6/10/2022 at 8:27 PM, Non-Typical Solutions said:

What do you think Stanley? This bull too? Just more Twitter baloney?

Yep, I'm thinking basically more Twitter baloney.  Or in this case Youtube baloney.

Youtube dude is taking the verbiage to the extreme and trying to make it look like it will affect my ability to clean my legal guns.  The focus of this portion of the bill is quite obviously on 'ghost guns', and not the average joe like me who just needs to clean his already legal weapon.  To me, it is crazy talk to make the leap to this interpretation of the verbiage.

Either way though, none of it matters.  Likely would never pass the senate as written, and if it does, I'm gonna clean my guns anyway, so no big deal. ;) 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

Another Twitter for you stan!

I care exactly ZERO about laws affecting handguns (and possible assault rifle buyback programs) in Canada, and I care even less whether their prime minister feels like you can use a gun for self protection in that country.

I do however, find it amusing that I occupy enough space in your head to cause you to keep calling me out in your posts, though.  😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sky Island junkie said:

Wow! No right to protect yourself with a firearm? Wonder how many firearms protect that puke and his family?

I'd love to ask that clown, in a public forum, the same question and hear his justifications. 

Eddie

• Like 1

Stanley will need bodyguards soon, He is almost as popular as the biebs!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, stanley said:

I care exactly ZERO about laws affecting handguns (and possible assault rifle buyback programs) in Canada, and I care even less whether their prime minister feels like you can use a gun for self protection in that country.

I do however, find it amusing that I occupy enough space in your head to cause you to keep calling me out in your posts, though.  😂

Stanley....you know that ain't a very very big area right?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

Stanley....you know that ain't a very very big area right?

Yep, no doubt.