bigbuckfever

Assault weapons ban? Really Joe.

50 minutes ago, n2horns said:

Stanley will need bodyguards soon, He is almost as popular as the biebs!

Might have to get me one of those Twitter accounts snd start amassing followers!  😂    

Or as Del would call it, Twa….   Eh, never mind.  RIP, Del.  😉

2 hours ago, stanley said:

I care exactly ZERO about laws affecting handguns (and possible assault rifle buyback programs) in Canada, and I care even less whether their prime minister feels like you can use a gun for self protection in that country.

I do however, find it amusing that I occupy enough space in your head to cause you to keep calling me out in your posts, though.  😂

Pretty sure he has a mancrush on you 😘

• Like 1

4 hours ago, stanley said:

I care exactly ZERO about laws affecting handguns (and possible assault rifle buyback programs) in Canada, and I care even less whether their prime minister feels like you can use a gun for self protection in that country.

I do however, find it amusing that I occupy enough space in your head to cause you to keep calling me out in your posts, though.  😂

You probably don’t care much about what’s going on on the southern border either! Probably cause they talk about it on Twa🙃

It’s all good stan…. I mean from what I hear you could probably qualify as a moderator for Twa too!

Thanks for answering the original question!!!!

7 hours ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

You probably don’t care much about what’s going on on the southern border either! Probably cause they talk about it on Twa🙃

It’s all good stan…. I mean from what I hear you could probably qualify as a moderator for Twa too!

Thanks for answering the original question!!!!

Care about what's going on ON the southern border?  Absolutely!   Care what's going on ACCROSS the southern border (or northern border, in this case), not so much.....  ;)

Meanwhile, back to this thread, I suppose we'll just see how it plays out, but as in the past I personally doubt anything significant will come of the latest round of talks/bills.  Just too impossible to make big/radical change, given the majority required in the senate, IMO. 

12 hours ago, stanley said:

Care about what's going on ON the southern border?  Absolutely!   Care what's going on ACCROSS the southern border (or northern border, in this case), not so much.....  ;)

Meanwhile, back to this thread, I suppose we'll just see how it plays out, but as in the past I personally doubt anything significant will come of the latest round of talks/bills.  Just too impossible to make big/radical change, given the majority required in the senate, IMO. 

Seeing as the Lefties vote as a block 99% of the time...

Besides kackaling Kamala is the tie breaker. There's your majority.

15 hours ago, stanley said:

When you have the Mitt Romneys in the GOP voting with the Dems...............it becomes pretty sketch and when you have numbnuts up north pulling his stunts it bleeds across the border to the libs!!!

We are fooling ourselves if we don't think both borders are influencing American politics just like if you don't think Az is getting Kalifornicated then you got your head in the sand!

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

When you have the Mitt Romneys in the GOP voting with the Dems...............it becomes pretty sketch and when you have numbnuts up north pulling his stunts it bleeds across the border to the libs!!!

We are fooling ourselves if we don't think both borders are influencing American politics just like if you don't think Az is getting Kalifornicated then you got your head in the sand!

It surprises me how many on here drink the kool-aid. Your right to defend yourself come from God not any government.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Edge said:

Seeing as the Lefties vote as a block 99% of the time...

Besides kackaling Kamala is the tie breaker. There's your majority.

True, but to overcome the filibuster they would need 60 votes in the senate.  I just can’t imagine that happening, at least not on any legislation that is as radical as banning assault rifles. 

Possibly some red flag stuff or background check stuff, but Manchin and a few others have been trying to push that type of thing for years and nothing has happened, so we’ll see.  With the latest happenings, they might get some of that stuff through.

Biden ain’t getting his assault weapon ban though.

7 hours ago, stanley said:

True, but to overcome the filibuster they would need 60 votes in the senate.  I just can’t imagine that happening, at least not on any legislation that is as radical as banning assault rifles. 

Possibly some red flag stuff or background check stuff, but Manchin and a few others have been trying to push that type of thing for years and nothing has happened, so we’ll see.  With the latest happenings, they might get some of that stuff through.

Biden ain’t getting his assault weapon ban though.

They in Congress often avoid the filibuster rule by slipping in a bill as a rider on a budgetary vote invoking the reconciliation rule.

• Like 1

All for show.

• Like 1