bigbuckfever

Assault weapons ban? Really Joe.

This should get interesting. 

FOX NEWS POLL:Americans make their voices heard on where they stand on gun reform

7 hours ago, ctafoya said:

Boy, they sure sliced & diced the heck out of those polling numbers! lol    Lots of different stats in that article.....

My bet is that there will be something passed that includes expanded background checks and red flag laws, plus possibly money for school security (Going way out on a limb here, I know... 🙄 lol)).  Suppose we'll see, though.

7 hours ago, stanley said:

Boy, they sure sliced & diced the heck out of those polling numbers! lol    Lots of different stats in that article.....

My bet is that there will be something passed that includes expanded background checks and red flag laws, plus possibly money for school security (Going way out on a limb here, I know... 🙄 lol)).  Suppose we'll see, though.

Schools could be made more secure for sure. Maybe retrofit doors with electric strikes like many companies have that use badges. I would think that most schools in populated areas already have a law enforcement person there every day. Small town schools that don't have the budget for it probably don't need one but if want more security then Uncle Sam and each State should come up with the funding.

What's another billion added to the deficit for this considering all the $$$$$$$ going to Ukraine, not that they don't need it. Maybe tap into the profits of Big Oil?

Once they removed the ability for parents to punish their kids, shiit hit the fan with the shootem ups happening.  Put control and power back into the parents hands (literally), then things will be fixed.  Thill then the pussification of youth occurs and they control the narrative.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, n2horns said:

Once they removed the ability for parents to punish their kids, shiit hit the fan with the shootem ups happening.  Put control and power back into the parents hands (literally), then things will be fixed.  Thill then the pussification of youth occurs and they control the narrative.

Your comment reminded me of an incident 20 years ago when our daughter was 9ish. She’d just gotten a butt whooping and 5 mins later a 911 operator called the house regarding a call they’d received from our daughter that involved child abuse. Well my wife pretty much told the operator that she’s going to get it again and feel free to send someone out to watch! Nobody ever showed up!                

It was said here recently that Society is morally bankrupt! Absolutely! Until we pull our heads out of our asses and start being parents to our kids rather than their friends this shiit will continue! 

• Like 4