Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Boston, New York, DC

My wife has an apartment in Manhattan due to work.   We took the Amtrack from NYC to Boston last summer over the 4th of July weekend.  Really liked Boston.  Lots of history and the city is very clean.  The duck tours are great and went to a red sox game at Fenway which was pretty cool.  I can confirm that Red Sox fans like to drink.  NYC on the other hand is dirty, smells and the sidewalks are slippery from the trash they throw out every day on sidewalks.  Definitely some shady areas.  If you like to people watch NYC is a great place to go.  Lots of "unique" people for sure.  Ellis Island was my favorite place but AZ is home for me.  Enjoy your trip.

• Like 1

Boston has so much rich history and bad traffic, it’s phenomenal.  It’s a must visit place.

• Like 1

Born in NYC and grew up in Seaford in the 50's. It was a lot different back then. I spent most of my time at the beach and fishing in the marsh. LIttle to no crime and nobody locked their doors.

I spent a week off Broadway by Hells Kitchen with my youngest brother there in about 2019 in December. Hasn't changed much, still a huge variety of nationalities in the hustle and bustle. If you go there with a negative attitude you will find plenty of fodder to feed it.

39 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Born in NYC

39 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

negative attitude you will find plenty of fodder to feed it.

Hmmmmm, this explains a lot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

Lifetime dream! Represents what I was taught as a kid is USA!459B4D18-D7A8-4B7B-8B0A-0CCC1D59E560.thumb.jpeg.19b4c084b68d68f59ca649ca04ee5d61.jpeg

Went when I was a kid it was pretty exciting to see