bowhunter-tw

WTB 22 lever gun

7 minutes ago, bowhunter-tw said:

Looking for a 22 lever gun. Not in a hurry, been looking for a while. Would like to get a marlin 39 but would consider others. 

Grab a gun had henery levers on sale .I got a e-mail about it

That is a nice one, youre right, aint cheap 😂

15 minutes ago, eddielasvegas said:

There's a nice one (new, old stock IIRC) on gunsarizona.com, but it ain't cheap.

Good luck,

Eddie

Have you given any thought to the Marlin mod. 56? I've got 2 of them and they're definitely accurate old guns with unique short lever throw actions aka "levermatics".....

• Like 1

As I received a few questions about the Marlin model 56 rifle I'll add a web link to a video that provides you with some very useful information about the rifle:

Watch "Marlin Model 56/ Marlin Model 57" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/Xv9VLPFLMqg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, drcarr said:

Have you given any thought to the Marlin mod. 56? I've got 2 of them and they're definitely accurate old guns with unique short lever throw actions aka "levermatics".....

Ive not looked much into them. I was looking for the older cowboy style frame and action, but maybe I’ll give them another look. 

• Like 1

you will not regret holding out for a 39a, with the possible exception of a Win 9422

3 hours ago, JiminAZ said:

you will not regret holding out for a 39a, with the possible exception of a Win 9422

I hope so, 9422’s are at an even higher pricepoints. Maybe one day… but for now ive got the other marlin levers to match