Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Stanley this is off Twitter

So we barley made it though the tunnel fire and this one comes right on it's heals. We were evacuated about noon today. We are lucky my parents live about 3 miles away so we have a place to stay but a lot are no so lucky. The tunnel fire got about 25 homes I think and this has the potential to do the same

PXL_20220612_205330750.jpg

• Sad 1
  • Wow! 1

Sorry to hear, glad you and yours are staying safe.

I've never thought to burn a$$wipe after being used. New tictok challenge? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sue the toilet paper manufacturer..

But just remember, this type of moron is the reason they have to close the forests during extreme conditions.

Wasn't it an eco-friendly car that started the Bush fire?  Seems like these do-gooders are determined to burn this state to the ground.

• Like 1

I thought the wuhan virus didnt clean its self up with natural selection. few slipped thru. 

The found the lighter he lit the toilet paper with, we should ban bic lighters. Flagstaff welcomes homeless people by the droves and even has there own money for them. most of those people live in the forest all around flagstaff and they could care less about fire restrictions.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, CATERPILLAR said:

The found the lighter he lit the toilet paper with, we should ban bic lighters. Flagstaff welcomes homeless people by the droves and even has there own money for them. most of those people live in the forest all around flagstaff and they could care less about fire restrictions.

Most probably just leave their toilet paper and don’t bother covering it or burning it either. 

There are places around flagstaff that look like it snowed with all the azz wipe laying around. Whats worse is all the people that come up every friiday and camp in the same spots over and over with all the human waste all around them. i should start posting the pics on here.