Sign in to follow this  
azsugarbear

KRG Bravo Chasis for Tikka T3

I have a near new KRG Bravo rifle chassis in FDE color for a Tikka T3 rifle.  These stocks are modular and provide tremendous bang for the buck.  The Bravo model has an aluminum insert for the Tikka action, an adjustable cheek riser for that perfect cheek-weld, as well as steel bottom metal that accepts short action AICS mags.  A steel barrel lug for the Tikka action also comes standard.  The barrel channel has the ability to acommodate barrel contours up to a full bull barrel.  There are no dings, dents or scratches in the finish.  KRG offers a lot of add-on accessories that can be seen by visiting their website.  The price of an new Bravo Chassis for a Tikka is $389 plus shipping and taxes.  My asking price is: $300 for the chassis.

A 5 round AICS SA magazine with 2.905" internal clearance can be added to the deal for $50

As always, CWT members get first shot at anything I sell before posting on different websites/boards.  The first "I'll take it" in the thread trumps any PM's or text message.  I like everything out in the open for all to see.  No back door deals.  For questions, you can post in the thread or send me a PM.  I live in the N. Scottsdale area - cross streets:  N. 101 Loop and 56th Street.  Not interested in trades at this time, unless you have some Berger 85.5 gr.  22 cal bullets.

KRG1.JPG

KRG2.JPG