Sign in to follow this  
peckl1

What is an MFA code

Well yesterday was the end of this past Fall and Winter season. Here are some stats:

I visited with approximately 65 different campsites during the season. We had more but I didn't visit unless it was daylight and there was at least 1 adult man outside. So I missed talking to those who left before dawn and didn't get back to camp before dark.

I found 21 campsites that had been abandoned after their hunt that still had hot coals in the firepit. We had locks cut 6 times at the our corrals and one incident where someone cut the chains with a grinder. I filled up 2 of those blue buckets (25 gallons) with beer cans and bottles left in fire pits. I almost filled one 1 full of shot gun shells. It seemed to be duck hunters were the worst offenders.

The first day of hunting we had someone set up a blind inside one of our posted corrals! I found unlocked and shut gates were left open 6 times. We had 9 people park on the east side of the locked gate at Botamote Corral in the private property area. We need that area free of vehicles to allow for  truck and trailers to be able to back up to the loading shoot.

Noah Silva, the Game Worden, provided us with a lot more signs to inform people of the rules. Thanks Noah!

I did not see all of the game that was taken but we had a few better than average animals taken. That is all I will say about that, but I will say y'all didn't get several better than average bucks I know about. I sure hope I get drawn later on this year. 

• Like 1

Boy that sucks, people have no respect these days. Leave it as you found it. Pick up trash even if it's not yours. Geez...

MFA multifactor authentication, secondary step in an authentication routine verifying access/user

What does the subject about MFA code have to do with the post? Nice to meet you Lee…hopefully we were a camp that was cleaner than we found it! Thanks for all of your “ambassador” work there too…