PRDATR

What's your favorite Burger Joint?

26 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Two I forgot (one is non existent) mauds in Clifton. Best greasy food including burgers that has ever been cooked! And gimmes in York Valley. Very good burger and cheese cake back in the day.

Maud's has been closed for decades!  :(

13 hours ago, Sky Island junkie said:

In-n-Out never really hooked me. Went once years ago and thought what’s the big commotion about this place? If I have to have a burger in town it’s Freddy’s California double but I’d rather wait and cook one on the back patio while looking at the mountains 

in n out was the most disappointing burger i ever had. and i already had low expectations knowing it was a califiornia thing. reminded me of a jumbo jack. 

• Like 2

The only way anything is edible at in and out is animal style. Otherwise it's like 5 day old McDonald's. Way over rated 

• Like 1

My wife and I sat through the line at in-and-out to see what the hype was all about and couldn't believe how popular it is. Greasy, bland - just yuck.

Up here, Mr. Zeke's makes some good burgers, as does Persnikkity's (The Fire House is good if you like it spicy). Pinetop Brewing Company's Pinetop Burger used to be one of the best "eating out" burgers I've ever had but I hear it's gone downhill since the owners are no longer managing it hands-on. Still worth going in just for the beer - very good IMO. The Abbot is outstanding if you like that style.

Generally, I don't order burgers out because I'm partial to my own elk burgers - hard to beat if I do say so myself :) . 

Have a great weekend.

• Like 1

The House and Hungry Buffalo are also very good up here :)  Now I’m hungry!

6 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

What about White Castle?🤔

Quick rental. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Coach said:

My wife and I sat through the line at in-and-out to see what the hype was all about and couldn't believe how popular it is. Greasy, bland - just yuck.

Up here, Mr. Zeke's makes some good burgers, as does Persnikkity's (The Fire House is good if you like it spicy). Pinetop Brewing Company's Pinetop Burger used to be one of the best "eating out" burgers I've ever had but I hear it's gone downhill since the owners are no longer managing it hands-on. Still worth going in just for the beer - very good IMO. The Abbot is outstanding if you like that style.

Generally, I don't order burgers out because I'm partial to my own elk burgers - hard to beat if I do say so myself :) . 

Have a great weekend.

yeah, In n out, and all the chains are mediocre at best.  I can see a lot of guys on here have never had a real burger.  

Plus 1 for mr zekes, and I liked the lumberjack burger from darbi’s also.

This is the green chili cheese burger from Sparkys in hatch, NM.  Literally worth the 6 hour drive just for that burger.  

FE7FD3E6-14B1-4D5D-A08D-CEE7F610D4A7.jpeg

• Like 1

Idk how anyone could call a Freddy’s burger mediocre. I get some people don’t like the flat patty’s but they’re delicious and fries with garlic salt. Gaf

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, bojangles said:

yeah, In n out, and all the chains are mediocre at best.  I can see a lot of guys on here have never had a real burger.  

Plus 1 for mr zekes, and I liked the lumberjack burger from darbi’s also.

Agree on the chains.....    For me, I don't consider any of the fast food options to be 'burger joints'.   They are in a class all their own. 

• Like 1