HyNoon

**ALL SOLD ****Catahoula leopard pups ready to go !!

Hello everyone... like the title says I have some Catahoula leopard pups that just hit 8 weeks and ready to with  first shots. We have some pretty blues and a couple black with some brindle. I will post pictures soon.

****SOLD****

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wow! 2

I don’t know anything about these dogs. At the same time I feel like I need one. 🤣 

how are they with kids? 

• Like 1

They have been really good with the  kids. They are their dogs and have had them since they were pups. They do like to jump up and give hugs though.... literally hugs. But they have been taught to not jump up now  and are pretty good about it now that they are a little older.

Got a 2 yr old and she is phenomenal with the kids.  Protective and loving.  Great breed. Should probably get another one, wife would kill me. 

• Like 3

Wow cute pups. I got 3 gallons of gas, and a mt dew = 300 bucks!  Someone needs 2 or 3 of these dogs!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Had a catahoula as a kid growing up. Very protective, extremely smart. Great dog. Good luck with sale!

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Eli said:

Had a catahoula as a kid growing up. Very protective, extremely smart. Great dog. Good luck with sale!

Thank you ... all true facts