HyNoon

**ALL SOLD ****Catahoula leopard pups ready to go !!

2 hours ago, Calebwalter said:

I tried to message you but it says you can’t receive messages?

Inbox cleaned out 

• Like 1

man...if I had any room at all outside for one of those pups to get exercise, I'd be all over this.  unfortunately I live on a postage stamp lot, and I'm pretty sure this type of dog needs some room to roam/exercise.  Beautiful pups.  GLWS

• Thanks 1

Thanks Dutchman... I  know a few people who have them as inside dogs with small back yards as well....  as long they have somewhere to move around they do alright.

Ok...I hate to ask because I'll be tempted but it probably won't work for me.  

What are their parents like?  What is their parent's job?  How is their temperament? How are they used or what do they do from day to day?  

• Like 1

So the parents main job is to be lazy yard pets that my kids got as puppies and raise mostly on their own with some guidance. Now that they are almost two they have calmed down and have out grown the puppy bs....  they even mind pretty good now and kennel when told and sit. They still have plenty of energy for their long weekend walks. They are very protective and keep an eye out for coyotes for the other farm animals and alert me of trespassers around the property, weather on foot or vehicle. They do not bark unless they are being protective as just mention above.   The female does bark to go to the bathroom if indoors or kenneled.  

Hope this helps. Thanks everyone for the kind words and interests.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, DutchmanAZ said:

Ok...I hate to ask because I'll be tempted but it probably won't work for me.  

What are their parents like?  What is their parent's job?  How is their temperament? How are they used or what do they do from day to day?  

Nive pups HiNoon.  They make terrific coyote dogs.

• Thanks 1