Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Geez

Been costing me $160 for 3/4 of a tank for weeks now.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Lucafu1 said:

My Excursion has a 44 gallon tank. 😕

Ouch. My F250 is 36

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oz31p said:

My 150 is 36 also 

Internet is telling me I got a 38 gallon tank. At current prices that's $210 to fill up.

• Like 1

You guys are panicking about fuel prices and i have no idea why. I've yet to out over $5 in my car. I simply stop and fill up at every other gas station I see.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Stopped at a Pilot truck stop to put $100 in my pick up, the semi truck at the next pump put in $1,785 worth of diesel in his truck. He said he will have to fuel up again sometime tomorrow….ouch ..You wonder why groceries are so high. FJB !

• Like 5

Hybrid is much better for the world, everyone has green stuff all wrong of course. studies show hybrid is number one over EV and economy gas. Even economy gas is better than EV.

Ev chargers pull a ton of juice to recharge.

We put 8 gallons in the boat wednesday and half tank in the truck plus two bags of ice and 10 bucks lake entry for a nice 185.00 date night on pleasant. Good thing we caught some food.

• Like 3

I ordered a Ford Mavrick 6 weeks ago and no word on delivery so good luck there. Ordered a new Ram diesel in April and its built but held up for missing parts with no end date. Things are going great out there. Meanwhile from day one of the virus crap we have been on time on all deliveries and have expanded 40 percent so what gives.

My F-250 V-10 is pretty green... Most people look at me funny when I say that until they realize I am talking about the paint color.

• Haha 2
  • Wow! 1