no worries

Any cool Father’s Day stories or gifts to share?

Figured it would be nice to start a new thread and share/brag a little. 
I knew something was up when my wife asked me “ what are your favorite 4 hunting pics of our kids”. 
I thought it was going to be a custom card or collage. Instead, she had a custom corn hole set made.  Pretty awesome. 
This pic doesn’t show it but the ends of each board has laser engraved pics of the kids.  

74A6A7C8-6C22-48FC-B83C-CE124E21602D.jpeg

• Like 17
  • Wow! 1

Early bronco

The adventures begin. Congrats on your new addition. 

2 hours ago, no worries said:

I knew something was up when my wife asked me “ what are your favorite 4 hunting pics of our kids”. 
I thought it was going to be a custom card or collage. Instead, she had a custom corn hole set made.  Pretty awesome. 
This pic doesn’t show it but the ends of each board has laser engraved pics of the kids.  

you can't start a thread  and then set the bar like that! Not Fair!

I got a couple mini candy bars and some socks. 

my kids then ate the candy bars they gave me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Wow! 1

Very nice gift no worries!! We spent the day at my in laws cabin on Mt Graham. Had carne asada tacos and enchiladas. Got some pretty good rain as well.  3 of my 4 kids were there as well as grandkids. It was 59 degrees when we headed home at about 4:00. Pretty great day!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, no worries said:

Awesome Father’s Day gift for you man!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EarlyBronco said:

Celebrated my first Father’s Day this year, went to sportsman’s and then lunch with my wife and 6 month old son, had a great day 👍🏼

Congrats bro! Enjoy these years, you blink and you’re going to be an old fart! I’m assuming you have a classic Bronco? I sold my 69 back in the 90s after my daughter was born when I started my business. Wish I hadn’t!

• Like 1

Spent the day working around the house but got breakfast in town which we rarely do so that was nice! Best part was getting a FaceTime with our daughter who is stationed in Germany! Back to the states in October! Looking forward to getting her back here!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sky Island junkie said:

Spent the day working around the house but got breakfast in town which we rarely do so that was nice! Best part was getting a FaceTime with our daughter who is stationed in Germany! Back to the states in October! Looking forward to getting her back here!

Glad to hear that your daughter was able FT you. Makes dealing with deployed kids a little easier. I appreciate her service. 

• Thanks 1

I got up at 2am Sunday with the trailer all packed and headed to paso Robles California for a pig hunt.The hunt starts Tuesday and runs for 3 days.Already saw some blacktail deer and a flock of over 100 turkey this morning on my way in to meet with the lady I booked my hunt thru.Hunt starts at 430 am tomorrow.

0618221649.jpg

0620220820a.jpg

• Like 6