lancetkenyon

Wonderful Weekend

Thanks everyone.  Definitely bittersweet.  But a new chapter has opened up, and I am glad I get to be a part of it.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, lancetkenyon said:

Thanks everyone.  Definitely bittersweet.  But a new chapter has opened up, and I am glad I get to be a part of it.

So are you now an Empty Nester?

• Like 1

I hope those blue tongues were an air force thing and not a gender reveal. Didn't see you in the background holding a shotgun so.... Let's go air force!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, lancetkenyon said:

Hard to beat becoming part of the USAF family. Congrats again.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, PRDATR said:

So are you now an Empty Nester?

Not yet.  He is stationed in Little Rock, and could be getting shipped out, so Taylor is spending the summer with him, but heading back in August just in time to hit NM pronghorn season (maybe the last one for a while), then fall classes at ASU so she doesn't get stuck in Arkansas all alone in case he gets deployed.  

21 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

I hope those blue tongues were an air force thing and not a gender reveal. Didn't see you in the background holding a shotgun so.... Let's go air force!

Just matching Ring Pop tongues.  I have a ton of blue and green tongue photos of my kids.

If it were a gender reveal....he would not have been in the picture....above ground anyway.

• Haha 4