Sign in to follow this  
lancetkenyon

Free Wedding Crap (Decorations)

1 hour ago, PRDATR said:

They don't all Nag.

Unless you merry a nagger.

18 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

A little nag here and there, I think is normal. Bitching is another story.🤔

Well. Just how we want them to give us a free reign and not mention our obvious faults. Sometimes we get so caught up in slaying dragons and being a provider we tend to overlook their world that we strive so hard to make uncomplicated.

Everyday stress can create turmoil but love and mutual respect ideally lasts way beyond the honeymoon and into the relationship after the kids are grown and gone. But people change and goals change. It's a struggle to hold it together.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, PRDATR said:

Extra Points.

Yeah, right up until it’s over and say two yrs down the road and she’s mad about something completely unrelated and she’ll bring up the fact that he couldn’t even buy the chit and had to use second hand chit for their wedding day. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, el diablo said:

Yeah, right up until it’s over and say two yrs down the road and she’s mad about something completely unrelated and she’ll bring up the fact that he couldn’t even buy the chit and had to use second hand chit for their wedding day. 

That is a pretty negative outlook.  I hope it is not from firsthand experience. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, lancetkenyon said:

That is a pretty negative outlook.  I hope it is not from firsthand experience. 

Sorry, and no not at all. Dark humor I guess.  

• Like 1

I had was baffled, misread the topic, thought it said FREE WELDINGB CRAP. couldn't figure out was welded in the first two pics, so scrolled back up.

• Haha 1

Lance,  nice of you to pass it on. My kid and her fiance( now husband ) rented a ton of stuff, other wise it would all  have been in my garage.

That was a dream day for me last year as the father of an only daughter, getting to walk her down the aisle to a man I  actually like and respect.  Hopefully your relationship with the new SIL is the same as mine.

• Like 1