Sign in to follow this  
travisaaz

any info on 36B?

Hay guys i have never been in a forum before so i hope that im doing this right. I got drawn for my first hunt ever in 36 b on the weekend of november seventh, if anyone could help me out with any info that you have i would appreciate it.

Hay guys i have never been in a forum before so i hope that im doing this right. I got drawn for my first hunt ever in 36 b on the weekend of november seventh, if anyone could help me out with any info that you have i would appreciate it.

There are no deer in that unit.

There are no deer in that unit.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.azgfd.gov/h_f/hunting_units_36b.shtml

The AZGFD gives some general ideas about access.

Duwane Damas book suggest the Warsaw and Sycamore canyons as popular, off the Summit Motorway, and the San Luis Mtns in the sw part of the unit. Drive all the roads one weekend to find an area you would like to hunt. This weekend, during the first season, you could see where the hunters tend to congregate.

Or just follow Casey's truck ;) :o

Start reading all of the back posts. There is a wealth of information on that unit hidden in them. there is a search function in the My Assistant tab on the top right part of the discussion page just under the header. ;)