bigorange

Truck seat cover recommendations

Seat Covers Unlimited. It’s all we use in our work trucks. Gave the owner a ride when he got a flat on his RZR. He seemed like a solid guy.

• Like 3

Bought 3 sets of Marathon (3 trucks) before Covercraft acquired the company. Still made in Montana, USA. The cordura nylon covers DO live up to the commercial claims shown on the Whisper Channel. They occasionally have overstock sales, just go to the website. $50 off and free shipping sale ends midnight 7/4/22.

Ive had Marathon for over 15 years on my GMC Sierra. still going strong

Chalk up another for Marathon. Love mine.

The only issue with them is the difficulty to install, as they're such a precise fit. But once they're on, they're on. Durable, quality made, and look cool too

Got mine at Seat Covers Unlimited in Mesa.  Dog hair still sticks but is way easier to clean up

• Like 1

Wish I would have known about these other options.  I landed out buying Fia for my RAM and they have stood up pretty well

Fia OE39-40 GRAY Custom Fit Front Seat Cover Split Seat 40/20/40 - Tweed, (Gray) https://a.co/d/anTR7Rr

I have used the Marathon Seat Covers in my truck for 307,000 miles. Bought a replacement set at about 250,000 mile mark. Tough as nails and the Mossy Oak Break-up still looks good!