coueshunter80

Draw results

4 minutes ago, thegunsmith2506 said:

I doubt there are any 

Don't say that. There will probably be 4 left over. And 10,000 people trying to get them.

• Like 1

My crew and I got tag numbers; 2, 3, and 4 for the 'easy to draw' deer hunt we put in for.  LOL    Guess we should have put in for a harder to draw premium hunt....  LOL

Oh well, such is life.   Happy to be drawn for our regular hunt!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, briant_az said:

Don't say that. There will probably be 4 left over. And 10,000 people trying to get them.

Two in 30A and two in 30B.

27 coues for my nephew. Brother got 36c October. Step dad got 37a. I got more bonus points. 

Just got off the phone with G&F, lady said that there were a few tags leftover but not many (no specifics), and she said that they would be posted on the website around the 18th. Looks like we will be looking at 30A and B.

1 hour ago, PRDATR said:

Two in 30A and two in 30B.

• Haha 1

Anyone’s bonus points updated yet? Mine shows that I didn’t draw sheep or deer but still shows the number of points that I had going into the draw, not the number I should have after not drawing. Not too concerned yet but curious

3 minutes ago, HighschoolHunter said:

Anyone’s bonus points updated yet? Mine shows that I didn’t draw sheep or deer but still shows the number of points that I had going into the draw, not the number I should have after not drawing. Not too concerned yet but curious

Same for a couple of my kids.  One has a loyalty point coming too that hasn’t showed up.   I’m assuming the point updates will occur over the next few days.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, HighschoolHunter said:

Keep your pants on. 
they’ll show shortly 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1