DonkeyMan

I have the opportunity to harvest 4 Coues deer this year

54 minutes ago, dustin25 said:

I took it as he was shooting high as a goal, which is great, and maybe hasn’t quite shot the size of deer he had dreamed of. Which happens to me most of the time. 
id take the season he’s had 100% of the time.and if we are being honest so would everyone else on here. And yes it’s a Mexico buck, but he’s shot a bigger coues then 99% of us will this year.

I just hear a bunch of jealousy honestly.

I appreciate you posting all this donkey man! I rarely post my hunts anymore because of the amount of idiots on here just looking to talk crap

Aka I have nothing to post so I don't. Noone on here is going to talk crap about any regular hunt post. Start acting like you're superman doing things never even dreamed of by another human then yeah you might get a few guys that don't agree. Doesn't mean they're talking crap.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey Donkey Man are you going to get them all mounted, that would be such a cool wall.  If you do post a pic.  Hope you get the last one good luck!!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, twistzz said:

Hey Donkey Man are you going to get them all mounted, that would be such a cool wall.  If you do post a pic.  Hope you get the last one good luck!!

Thanks man.  My standing rule is anything over 100 gets mounted and everything else gets euro 

Been enjoying your quest so far.  Hope your last one is a true giant.  Keep on posting and you'll keep getting shots over the bow (that comes with the posting of dreams).  Best of luck to you.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, bigbuckfever said:

Been enjoying your quest so far.  Hope your last one is a true giant.  Keep on posting and you'll keep getting shots over the bow (that comes with the posting of dreams).  Best of luck to you.

Thank you sir.  

I think everybody here is happy for you and wants you to be successful in your pursuit for 4 coues in one year. That is seriously quite the accomplishment.  I think it rubbed a few guys wrong at first how it seemed you put the cart ahead of the horse claiming you were going to shoot 100" bucks or bust and then settled for something smaller. I don't blame you though. We all have the goal to shoot a "book" buck before our hunts start and sometimes that doesn't work out and you shoot what is available. No shame in that.  I hope your next buck is your biggest this year and you accomplish your goal of 4 coues bucks regardless of the scores. Good luck man. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Yuma Outdoorsman said:

I think everybody here is happy for you and wants you to be successful in your pursuit for 4 coues in one year. That is seriously quite the accomplishment.  I think it rubbed a few guys wrong at first how it seemed you put the cart ahead of the horse claiming you were going to shoot 100" bucks or bust and then settled for something smaller. I don't blame you though. We all have the goal to shoot a "book" buck before our hunts start and sometimes that doesn't work out and you shoot what is available. No shame in that.  I hope your next buck is your biggest this year and you accomplish your goal of 4 coues bucks regardless of the scores. Good luck man. 

I appreciate that and thank you!

3 hours ago, lancetkenyon said:

Inhave never shot 4 big game animals in a year, let alone 4 Coues.

My best year was a javalina, an OTC archery mule deer, and an elk.  And I thought I was hot shoot.  I have only killed one Coues in my life.  

But then again...I absolutely SUCK at drawing tags.  

That’s a great year!

• Like 2

20 hours ago, tyler1215 said:

When is OP's San Carlos hunt. Sorry if i missed an early post I had to skip a few because of all the shiz talking on this thread

Last week of December.  

• Like 2

Am I reading the San Carlos site right in that you apply for deer and if you get drawn you pay for the tag which is between $1500-$2500? 

9 minutes ago, Big or Bust said:

Am I reading the San Carlos site right in that you apply for deer and if you get drawn you pay for the tag which is between $1500-$2500? 

Did you check out a Bull tag? How much is one of those?

On 11/21/2022 at 1:16 PM, tyler1215 said:

When is OP's San Carlos hunt. Sorry if i missed an early post I had to skip a few because of all the shiz talking on this thread

End of december

• Like 1