DonkeyMan

I have the opportunity to harvest 4 Coues deer this year

1 hour ago, Coues247 said:

102 ≠ 105+ pretty simple math

When you have two days to hunt because of a storm rolling through, you take the first 100 inch buck or bigger you see.  Never in my life have I seen someone criticize another hunter for killing a buck of this size.  You are a piece of work.

2 minutes ago, DonkeyMan said:

I’ll take the highroad here and actually congratulate you on your kill this year. Nice job.  

Lol. The high road left the second you decided to make this post pre-congratulating yourself for doing something that no one has ever tried before. Laughable. 

You CLEARLY started with book, B&C aspirations and quickly changed when your guides could only get you one dinks. 

I've personally never seen someone make a post already acting like they shot 4 100+ bucks because the first buck they shot in mexico was 118. I've personally never seen someone make so many excuses after the fact for not sticking to their goals. I've personally never seen someone have moderators erase posts that are critical of your arrogance. 

You're just a normal hunter that killed average deer like most people do. SCI also had 155 as the minimum for mule deer so yeah I'd go with sci vs B&C too. SCI is a joke just like you.

4 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Lol. The high road left the second you decided to make this post pre-congratulating yourself for doing something that no one has ever tried before. Laughable. 

You CLEARLY started with book, B&C aspirations and quickly changed when your guides could only get you one dinks. 

I didn’t pre congratulate myself for anything.  The goal was 4 BOOK bucks and if possible each over 100 inches.  SCI is what I go by.  Did I put myself out there? If you want to call sharing a lofty goal publicly on a hunting forum “putting yourself out there”, then so be it.  I’m the least arrogant person you’ve never met.  

You are correct I didn’t achieve my goal of 4 SCI bucks.  Only 3 will qualify.  I’m very happy with how this ended up and the hard work and time that I put into this.  You can think what you want of me, you mean absolutely nothing to me.  Have a nice day 

• Like 1

That last on is a beauty, congrats.  Thanks for sharing the quest.  I was rooting for ya to get 4 book bucks.  Lofty goal to set and share.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bigbuckfever said:

That last on is a beauty, congrats.  Thanks for sharing the quest.  I was rooting for ya to get 4 book bucks.  Lofty goal to set and share.  

Thanks I appreciate that.  It was a lofty goal, perhaps too lofty looking back, but I’m very happy with the way it turned out.  

• Like 1

4 couse in one season is awesome (period)I knew this post would go this way as soon as u posted it haha. Either way one heck of season 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

jealousy

[ jel-uh-see ]SHOW IPA

📙 Middle School Level

noun, plural jeal·ous·ies for 4.
jealous resentment against a rival, a person enjoying success or advantage, etc., or against another's success or advantage itself.
mental uneasiness from suspicion or fear of rivalry, unfaithfulness, etc., as in love or aims.
vigilance in maintaining or guarding something.
a jealous feeling, disposition, state, or mood.
  • Like 6

Way to get it done, that's a great buck!!  I like how he got to ride in the front seat lol...  Thanks for posting!  

I had to read this from the start. Not sure of the deleted posts if there are any...DonkeyMan came in with a lot of excitement like I think all of us would with 4 coues tags and enough resources to hunt all 4 tags!   

IMO his statement of "no one person has taken more than 3 coozys in one year, most of those coming from Mexico.  I’m going for something that’s never been done apparently".  probably was the start of the drama.... 

Congrats on a memorable season and nice bucks.   

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Redman said:

I had to read this from the start. Not sure of the deleted posts if there are any...DonkeyMan came in with a lot of excitement like I think all of us would with 4 coues tags and enough resources to hunt all 4 tags!   

IMO his statement of "no one person has taken more than 3 coozys in one year, most of those coming from Mexico.  I’m going for something that’s never been done apparently".  probably was the start of the drama.... 

Congrats on a memorable season and nice bucks.   

Yeah you did miss a lot of arrogant BS from donkeyshow that he had the moderators erase. As said in some of the now deleted posts, come on here with goals and excitement and kill some nice bucks that's awesome and everyone enjoys it. Come on here acting like you're God's gift to coues hunting doing things noone has ever done (when it has been done several times). Then as you don't reach these lofty goals, start changing those goals and giving excuses, then having moderators erase posts you don't like that's gonna cause people to call you out.

Mind you all this arrogance is coming from a dude that until like last year or year before had never even killed a coues after 17 years of trying.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

jealousy

[ jel-uh-see ]SHOW IPA

📙 Middle School Level

jealous resentment against a rival, a person enjoying success or advantage, etc., or against another's success or advantage itself.
mental uneasiness from suspicion or fear of rivalry, unfaithfulness, etc., as in love or aims.

Gonna have to kill more than a 70 and 80 inch buck for me to be jealous. 102 on San Carlos with a guide is a shame. I'd ask for a refund. 118 in mexico is a nice buck for sure but not uncommon on ranches only you are hunting. 

1 hour ago, NOTAGS said:

jealousy

[ jel-uh-see ]SHOW IPA

📙 Middle School Level

Yup. Couple guys seem like a bromance went sour or something.  

• Haha 1