DonkeyMan

I have the opportunity to harvest 4 Coues deer this year

I'm going to congratulate you on putting together 4 successful deer hunts .Deer and turkey are my nemesis. Any deer is a trophy in my book .I've done 3 hunts in a year ( CA PIG ,ELK AND TURKEY HERE) and can only imagine the cost in time and money .One of these days the stars will align and a buck will step in front of my arrow .Again congratulations !

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Crazymonkey said:

I'm going to congratulate you on putting together 4 successful deer hunts .Deer and turkey are my nemesis. Any deer is a trophy in my book .I've done 3 hunts in a year ( CA PIG ,ELK AND TURKEY HERE) and can only imagine the cost in time and money .One of these days the stars will align and a buck will step in front of my arrow .Again congratulations !

Thank you I really appreciate that!

25 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

Was looking forward to the carlos buck! Did not disappoint. Congrats. 

Thanks man!  I will never complain about any deer harvest, let alone a 102 Coues!

The question is has anyone ever killed 4 or more coues in one year? Legally that is, not talking about BC777 here. Guide or no guide congrats on getting it done. 

Edited by Vowell
Grammar so Houston can sleep tonight
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Vowell said:

The question is has anyone ever killed 4 or more coues in one year? Legally that is, not talk8ng about BC777 here. Guide or no guide congrats on getting it done. 

Yes - easy to do in Mexico- all you need to the $$ 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Vowell said:

The question is has anyone ever killed 4 or more coues in one year? Legally that is, not talk8ng about BC777 here. Guide or no guide congrats on getting it done. 

Thx man.  I’m I’m sure someone has bought 4 Coues tags in one year for Mexico and filled them.  The question is,  has anyone checked these 4 boxes in one year?

AZ Coues

NM Coues

Mexico Coues

San Carlos Coues

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, DonkeyMan said:

Thx man.  I’m I’m sure someone has bought 4 Coues tags in one year for Mexico and filled them.  The question is,  has anyone checked these 4 boxes in one year?

AZ Coues

NM Coues

Mexico Coues

San Carlos Coues

1 or 4 what does it matter - 

• Like 1