DonkeyMan

I have the opportunity to harvest 4 Coues deer this year

10 minutes ago, bigorange said:

Stalker bromance? This guy seems to occupy a lot of space in your brain…

Gotta be something that happened between these two.  Casey is like a scorned Jealous ex.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Gotta be something that happened between these two.  Casey is like a scorned Jealous ex.  

I’ve literally never met “Casey”.. but apparently he likes to stalk my Facebook and remain anonymous 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Redman said:

How did that bloody arrow turnout? You find him? 

I did not.  Lost blood after about an 800 yard track.  I don’t think he’s dead.  Poor shot on my part high and back of center

Dark red blood usually means a liver shot. Not an immediate kill shot. But 99% chance the deer is dead

Go back to last spot. If you have a line of blood spots , just keep going. Coyote bait bu now.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, elkaholic said:

Dark red blood usually means a liver shot. Not an immediate kill shot. But 99% chance the deer is dead

Go back to last spot. If you have a line of blood spots , just keep going. Coyote bait bu now.

I hope I can find him.  Looked most of the day yesterday, no crows spotted.  Going back out today.  

• Like 1

Man...I read 13 whole pages of this......

Good year for you.  Find that Muley though...the thought of a wasted death is sad to me.  Even if it's dog meat it is worth finding.

There will always be detractors.  Your OP was "excited", if a little optimistic, but I didn't take it with any arrogance.  I see how some might...but who cares.

As to carrying on a golf course, I wouldn't...get in the way of my swing.  But I never judge someone for carrying in this crazy world.  I carry quite a bit, and I'm NOT small or inexperience in the art of H2H confrontation.  Simply put...there is always someone bigger and better...so leave nothing to chance.

Be nice kids...we only get one ride on this rock.

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, sjvcon said:

Man...I read 13 whole pages of this......

Good year for you.  Find that Muley though...the thought of a wasted death is sad to me.  Even if it's dog meat it is worth finding.

There will always be detractors.  Your OP was "excited", if a little optimistic, but I didn't take it with any arrogance.  I see how some might...but who cares.

As to carrying on a golf course, I wouldn't...get in the way of my swing.  But I never judge someone for carrying in this crazy world.  I carry quite a bit, and I'm NOT small or inexperience in the art of H2H confrontation.  Simply put...there is always someone bigger and better...so leave nothing to chance.

Be nice kids...we only get one ride on this rock.

Well stayed and thank you for the kind words.  For the record the pistol was for a photo op.  It stayed in my bag the whole round..

• Like 1