RAM

Any Mule Deer Hunters out there for 08

Just wondering if anyone else has an up and coming Mule Deer hunt. I've been reading about everyone's great hunts and just hope to have one of my own this year.

If you got a Muley tag, I would love to hear about it and if you have had any luck scouting.

I will be hunting unit 42.

You have a good tag there. Muzzy tag or rifle tag ? There are some big desert bucks in that unit but the pressure has been getting pretty bad over the years. Good luck on your hunt. I got to wait till January intell I go after a desert muley

I have a mule deer hunt coming up in 2.5 weeks in 24B. I have not had much luck finding anything scouting. I am still working on it though.

My mule deer tag is for unit 32, starting November 14. No need to scout. I'll be hunting in a friend's farm north of Willcox where I've hunted before. I have sighted in a new rifle and scope I intend to use, though.

Bill Quimby

I have a mule deer hunt coming up in 2.5 weeks in 24B. I have not had much luck finding anything scouting. I am still working on it though.

My wife took a deer in 05' near Woodbury Trail.It's a good starting point I've seen a lot of deer in that area. Make sure to get off the road away from road hunters!!

Unit 9, BUt my Daughter chose to get married on Nov 1st! Thought I raised her better then that! Will be heading up the 5th! Are there any good Muleys in that unit? ;)

EBB

Unit 9, BUt my Daughter chose to get married on Nov 1st! Thought I raised her better then that! Will be heading up the 5th! Are there any good Muleys in that unit? ;)

EBB

Low density and extremly tough hunting , but yes there are good muleys in that unit.

I have the Nov. 7 rifle hunt and have had this tag in the past. I always see my fair share of deer on this hunt, but it seems like as the years go on, this unit holds less and less.

I have the Nov 14 th hunt in 36a. I hope to be camped by the 11th. Green cabelas tent and a silver chevy z71. If anyone is out there stop by.

Lee