ctracingraptor

Need to rent size 14 cowboy boot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™m in a wedding party and need a size 14 cowboy boot that I refuse to buy for a 8 hour venue. Has to be shiny lighter brown. Anyone have one toย rent! Photo of what the bride wants us to wear ๐Ÿ™„

4A39C7C4-257E-43F7-8013-1782FEAD4173.png

• Haha 1

ย My mother in law wears a size 14. I checked her closet, only combat boots, sorryย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 13

10 hours ago, ctracingraptor said:

Iโ€™m in a wedding party and need a size 14 cowboy boot that I refuse to buy for a 8 hour venue. Has to be shiny lighter brown. Anyone have one toย rent! Photo of what the bride wants us to wear ๐Ÿ™„

4A39C7C4-257E-43F7-8013-1782FEAD4173.png

Look at goodwillย 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, wish2hunt said:

Look at goodwillย 

Bought a pair of Tony Lamas, python boots cheap, cheap.

• Like 1

Or just donโ€™t get them and wear normal dress shoes or something else that goes with what youโ€™re wearing. Whatย adult really cares about footwear anyway? ย As long as Itโ€™s not ridiculous. ย Iย think it would be good. ย Too many times the Millennials or Gen Z have to have their destination wedding with their own unique experience tied to it and it would be niceย to let them know itโ€™s not for everyone and maybe they should go modest on their first or second marriage.

40 minutes ago, Saguaro said:

ย Whatย adult really cares about footwear anyway?ย 

Wimmen! Some (or their mothers) want every detail perfect. It's an honor, or curse, to be partย of the wedding party. Good Luck finding some boots.

Ariat has free returns if you order off their website.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, PRDATR said:

Wimmen! Some (or their mothers) want every detail perfect. It's an honor, or curse, to be partย of the wedding party. Good Luck finding some boots.

Ariat has free returns if you order off their website.

Bridezilla

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Saguaro said:

Or just donโ€™t get them and wear normal dress shoes or something else that goes with what youโ€™re wearing. Whatย adult really cares about footwear anyway? ย As long as Itโ€™s not ridiculous. ย Iย think it would be good. ย Too many times the Millennials or Gen Z have to have their destination wedding with their own unique experience tied to it and it would be niceย to let them know itโ€™s not for everyone and maybe they should go modest on their first or second marriage.

Hopefully they only need to marry once. Marriage can be tough at times but hopefully one picks the campanion they can grow old with. Too often people become too self centered and wind up divorced, which normally reeks havoc on the entire family. And the kids suffer most!

Still married after 37 years, not easy, not fair, and I blame her for us still being together, and thank her. And I know there are several members on here who are also still on there first marriage.ย 

May God bless the OP's daughter's marriage that they may survive today's environment. Plan and pray for one marriage.

If I had a pair, I would loan them to him for free. But not only do I not have the boots, but my small 8ยฝ/9 narrow shoe size is not very common. Best wishes!ย 

Ebay, Goodwill, Facebook Market, Craigslist, prayer?๐Ÿ˜

ย 

ย 

Good luck. I like Ariat, but the are super narrow. I have to wear Justin's. Ariat doesn't make a wide that fits me, and a 12 1/2.ย 

Quit being poor.ย  Buy the boots, raid the top shelf, and don't be that friend she always talks trash about.ย  No AIDS of the foot, she might even toss you a bridesmaid.

ย 

Edit: We just don't want to see one of our members show up in roached boots, as he goes 110% Al Bundy on the free food and drink.ย  We're looking out for you boo.

• Like 4