Ringer

Wife is gone.

After 54 years of marriage she left this world Tuesday from pancreatic cancer. Great person and kind and loving. Miss her a lot. Now I will finish the work on hand at my shop and buy a luxury fifth wheel. Going to stay in Tonto Basin with the bass boat for 7 months then up to the Oregon coast from May to September for the salmon runs. Buddies live on the Nehalem river and keep boats in the water. Just me and the dog. I already have old ladies calling me to go out to a movie or dinner. No thank you. I told one my wife has 30 pairs of very expensive shoes. She asked me what size! Beware of old widows boys.

• Like 13

I'm sure sorry to hear, I've been married to the greatest women of my life for 22 years and your post reminded me to never take her or our great friendship lightly. I'll be thinking of you and wish you the best moving forward. 

• Like 3

Very sorry to hear of wife's passing...I'm sending prayers seeking Serenity and Strength for you and all your wife's loved ones during this difficult time...

Thanks for the well wishes. Mark, I wrote to Garth and Linda at Lazy JR about a space to rent. It will take a while. Need to buy the rig then have the guys at my shop do custom work on it. I will let you know when I get up there. 

• Like 1