Ringer

Wife is gone.

I'm sorry to hear this. May she rest in peace and May God comfort you in your time of grief.

Sorry for your loss.   Cancer really does suck!  Lost both my parents two weeks apart this past month to cancer.  

Brian

• Sad 5

I'm truly sorry for your loss......but, man, I have to say that I'm thoroughly impressed and motivated with your outlook and what you're going to do.  Many guys like us crawl in a bottle, become introverts, bitter, etc........but you, my friend, have a great plan.  God bless you and post up some fish photos for all of us to see!  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Sorry for your loss Ringer. Hope you can move on and sounds like you have a plan to do so.  Lost my wife in February so right there with ya. 

Life is fragile- my condolences - travel well and enjoy every day.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear of your loss, 54 years is amazing!  It’s great to hear you have plans.  Travel safe and keep your head on a swivel, those cagey ole Cougs will come a prowlin…

Sorry for your loss.

Brother and I have a 5th wheel in the Lazy Jr, Linda just sold it but will still be there a year helping the new owners. We fish through the summer, took the grandson on tuesday, it was a scorcher but he caught plenty of largemouth in the evening.

Kent

• Like 1