krp

Powder N565, Bluedot, others

UPDATED 

N133 3lbs... 45.00 ea

8lb jug Win 572... 240.00 

CFE pistol 5lbs... 40.00 ea

Win 244 2lbs... 30.00 ea

Win super field WSF 2lbs... 30.00 ea

NE Mesa... 202/Recker or McDowell/Power meeting area.

Also I'm around Cristopher creek at the cabin some and will be scouting/hunting most of Aug in 4B for archery antelope, so can meet Payson to Heber, even Holbrook, I'm sure I'll make it up there once. Sept, Forest lakes area for a friend's archery elk hunt.

Will be going to Mt Graham next Thur to Sunday morning so will be through Safford twice. 

Only trades would be a decent revolver, levergun.

Kent

I have to say, I dropped my phone on the boat launch at Roosevelt and either I or someone else ran it over destroying the screen, I had went back and found it when I realized i didn't have it in the truck, but the screen was smashed. I lost all my contacts and texts, so if you have my number and we had text streams, text me with your name so I know who you are.

Kent

5 minutes ago, buck fever is real said:

I will take a brick of the 205s next week when you come through Safford if they are still available?

Ok you got it.

Kent

I wish that's what I could sell it for.

Just got it yesterday from Powder Valley, I had quit buying stuff when I saw it just to pass on, the prices have gotten to much and PV now charges tax like the others. PV is still the cheapest but not by much now. Brownells has alliant powders but a 2lb limit, last week I bought 4 lbs of different shotgun powders I wanted plus the 2lbs of bullseye to bring the haz price down per pound, was 303 and some change, over 50 bucks a lb for shotgun powder, reloader 16 was just over 60 bucks all said and done. I got some reloader 15.5 a couple weeks ago from PV for 57 bucks a pound buying the max 4 lbs.

Anyway I was looking through PV and they were adding VV powders to their in stock so I kept refreshing and N565, 560 and 570 showed up, I didn't need any but I know people want the 565 like H1000 and retumbo. I was logged in so put it in cart to see how much... 398.20... I wasn't going to buy it and knew I only had a few seconds before some gunbroker gouger in New Jersey was going to get it.

You know that feeling when you have a smaller buck in your crosshairs and he's eating around, you're not going to shoot him, just looking at him, he's safe... and then he's leaving and the predator in you suddenly takes over and pulls the trigger...

That's what happened...

Kent

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Heading to Mt Graham thursday morning coming back through sunday morning... from Mesa, Globe, Safford.

Kent